Showing Collections: 41 - 60 of 82
The University of Tennessee's Judaic Studies Program published this newsletter in 2003. It contains information about faculty activities, the Program Director’s activities, invited lecturers, performances, teaching, and public service.
This collection houses a handbook describing the University of Tennessee's Kingsport Graduate Study Program, including information about policies and course offerings.
This issue of the Knoxville Magazine (October/November 2006) contains an article evaluating the changes that the lottery scholarship has caused in the University of Tennessee's student body.
This collection houses correspondence, data, statements of goals, budget materials, and other records documenting the University of Tennessee's Master Plan for Space and Facilities.
This collection houses materials documenting the life and work of University of Tennessee Historian and History Professor Milton Klein, including personal correspondence and items relating to the University Historian's Office (primarily yearly budget requests and allocations), Klein's involvement with the American Association of University Professors, and the Haines-Morris Lecture Fund.
This collection houses papers documenting University of Tennessee Professor and Historian Milton Klein's work with the Faculty Club (including budget materials and meeting agendas and minutes), the Phi Kappa Phi honor society (including membership materials and speeches and programs showing induction ceremonies), and proposals to the National Endowment for the Humanities.
University of Tennessee Historian Milton M. Klein assembled this Fact Book, which contains short summaries and statistics showing campus history and information about important dates, professors, and students.
This collection houses a catalog listing courses offered during the 2000 miniterm. The cover is designed with a nautical theme and depicts a compass.
This collection houses news summaries that the University of Tennessee's Office of Public Relations prepared during the latter half of 1996. Summaries were issued on each weekday and include updates on University news, information about current research being conducted at the University, important news from other Universities, and information about state funds for higher education, among other topics.
This collection houses materials documenting research projects on the University of Tennessee's campus, including research initiatives and expenditures.
This collection houses the records of the Office of the Senior Vice President at the University of Tennessee, Nashville. Of particular interest are the files documenting UT Nashville's merger with Tennessee State University.
This collection houses financial, administrative, and personnel files documenting the University Historian’s Office. This unit was composed of the Historian, a research associate, and graduate and undergraduate Student Assistants.
This collection houses the records created and maintained by the Office of the Vice President for Development during Joseph E. Johnson's tenure (1973-1991).
This collection houses records created and maintained by the Office of the Vice President for Development during Joseph E. Johnson's tenure (1973-1991). Johnson may have created some of these records in his capacity as Chancellor of the University of Tennessee's Center for the Health Sciences in Memphis. An additional three boxes of reading files created during Johnson's tenure as President were added to these records at a later date.
This collection houses two issues of the Phoenix, a student-created magazine containing poetry, short stories, photographs, drawings, and other art.
This collection houses a report on the state of Tennessee’s efforts to comply with Title I of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965. The document includes budget information and narratives, summaries, and evaluations of such projects as assistance in housing, consumer education, and developing leadership skills completed during the 1973 fiscal year.
This collection houses program reviews, or self-studies, completed by various University of Tennessee departments. They include information about graduate and undergraduate studies, student demography, current faculty, curriculum, and future prospects.
This collection houses a variety of materials documenting student activities and organizations at the University of Tennessee between 1838 and 1991.
This collection houses budget information, research proposals, activities summaries, and other materials documenting research centers at the University of Tennessee.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 55
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 5
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 3
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- History -- Study and teaching. 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee. 2
- Advertising -- Study and teaching. 1
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching. 1
- Architecture -- Poland. 1
- College student government. 1
- College students -- Tennessee. 1
- College students. 1
- College teachers -- United States -- Rating of. 1
- Counseling in higher education -- Tennessee. 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching. 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 1
- Educational psychology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Jews -- Study and teaching. 1
- Kingsport (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Music -- Instruction and study. 1
- Nuclear engineering -- Study and teaching. 1
- Public relations -- Study and teaching. 1
- Science -- Periodicals. 1
- Socialism -- United States. 1
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Planning. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Research. 1
- Veterinary medicine -- Study and teaching. 1
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less