Showing Collections: 41 - 60 of 77
Knoxville Magazine Article About Lottery Scholarships
This issue of the Knoxville Magazine (October/November 2006) contains an article evaluating the changes that the lottery scholarship has caused in the University of Tennessee's student body.
Master Plan Records
This collection houses correspondence, data, statements of goals, budget materials, and other records documenting the University of Tennessee's Master Plan for Space and Facilities.
Miniterm Course Catalog
This collection houses a catalog listing courses offered during the 2000 miniterm. The cover is designed with a nautical theme and depicts a compass.
Office of Public Relations News Summaries
This collection houses news summaries that the University of Tennessee's Office of Public Relations prepared during the latter half of 1996. Summaries were issued on each weekday and include updates on University news, information about current research being conducted at the University, important news from other Universities, and information about state funds for higher education, among other topics.
Office of Research Records
This collection houses materials documenting research projects on the University of Tennessee's campus, including research initiatives and expenditures.
Office of the Senior Vice President Records
This collection houses the records of the Office of the Senior Vice President at the University of Tennessee, Nashville. Of particular interest are the files documenting UT Nashville's merger with Tennessee State University.
Office of the University Historian Records
This collection houses financial, administrative, and personnel files documenting the University Historian’s Office. This unit was composed of the Historian, a research associate, and graduate and undergraduate Student Assistants.
Office of the Vice President for Development Records
This collection houses the records created and maintained by the Office of the Vice President for Development during Joseph E. Johnson's tenure (1973-1991).
Office of the Vice President for Development Records and Office of the President Reading Files
This collection houses records created and maintained by the Office of the Vice President for Development during Joseph E. Johnson's tenure (1973-1991). Johnson may have created some of these records in his capacity as Chancellor of the University of Tennessee's Center for the Health Sciences in Memphis. An additional three boxes of reading files created during Johnson's tenure as President were added to these records at a later date.
Phoenix Literary Magazines
This collection houses two issues of the Phoenix, a student-created magazine containing poetry, short stories, photographs, drawings, and other art.
Program Impact – Title I Annual Report
This collection houses a report on the state of Tennessee’s efforts to comply with Title I of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965. The document includes budget information and narratives, summaries, and evaluations of such projects as assistance in housing, consumer education, and developing leadership skills completed during the 1973 fiscal year.
This collection houses program reviews, or self-studies, completed by various University of Tennessee departments. They include information about graduate and undergraduate studies, student demography, current faculty, curriculum, and future prospects.
Records and Memorabilia regarding Student Organizations and Activities
This collection houses a variety of materials documenting student activities and organizations at the University of Tennessee between 1838 and 1991.
Report of the Special Education Committee, 48th General Assembly
Research Centers Records
This collection houses budget information, research proposals, activities summaries, and other materials documenting research centers at the University of Tennessee.
Research Centers Records
This collection houses bound volumes containing information about the budget and activities of major research centers in the University of Tennessee system.
Robert King Phebus Photographs
This collection houses photographs of the University of Tennessee campus dating from approximately the 1950s. The subjects depicted include a parade, Carnicus performances, a mock trial scene, and the front of the Alumni Memorial Building with banners advertising student government candidates.
School of Advertising and Public Relations Program Review
The School of Advertising and Public Relations completed this Academic Program Review in 2004.
School of Architecture Handbook
University of Tennessee Architecture students created this handbook to document their proposals to fill the gaps in city structures created during city development that they observed during a 1990 trip to Poland. The handbook includes a summary of student experiences, group schedules, design drawings and blueprints, photographs, and statements from students about their purpose and method.
School of Architecture Report and Directory
This collection houses a report written by the Dean of the School of Architecture in 1969 and an Alumni Directory published in 1981.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 52
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 5
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 2
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- History -- Study and teaching. 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee. 2
- Advertising -- Study and teaching. 1
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching. 1
- Architecture -- Poland. 1
- College student government. 1
- College students -- Tennessee. 1
- College students. 1
- College teachers -- United States -- Rating of. 1
- Counseling in higher education -- Tennessee. 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching. 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 1
- Educational psychology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Jews -- Study and teaching. 1
- Kingsport (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Music -- Instruction and study. 1
- Nuclear engineering -- Study and teaching. 1
- Public relations -- Study and teaching. 1
- Science -- Periodicals. 1
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Planning. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Research. 1
- Veterinary medicine -- Study and teaching. 1
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less