Showing Collections: 61 - 80 of 82
This collection houses bound volumes containing information about the budget and activities of major research centers in the University of Tennessee system.
This collection houses photographs of the University of Tennessee campus dating from approximately the 1950s. The subjects depicted include a parade, Carnicus performances, a mock trial scene, and the front of the Alumni Memorial Building with banners advertising student government candidates.
The School of Advertising and Public Relations completed this Academic Program Review in 2004.
University of Tennessee Architecture students created this handbook to document their proposals to fill the gaps in city structures created during city development that they observed during a 1990 trip to Poland. The handbook includes a summary of student experiences, group schedules, design drawings and blueprints, photographs, and statements from students about their purpose and method.
This collection houses a report written by the Dean of the School of Architecture in 1969 and an Alumni Directory published in 1981.
This portfolio contains an unidentified student's work in the School of Architecture during the 1987-1988 academic year.
This collection houses the Spring 2008 issue of the School of Information Science's newsletter, entitled Interface. It includes information about faculty, research, student theses, and alumni.
This collection houses a 2004 issue of the School of Information Science's newsletter, entitled Interface. It includes information about faculty, research, student theses, and alumni. The front-page article discusses the administration's hope that the school will achieve top-tier status.
The University of Tennessee School of Music published this newsletter, entitled Noteworthy, in the Spring of 2004. It contains information on new faculty members, a feature story on the James R. Cox Auditorium, student news, and choral news.
This collection houses correspondence, funding proposals, space planning information, and other materials documenting the planning and construction of the Science, Engineering, and Computing Facility.
This magazine, entitled Scientia, was published in the fall of 2006 and discusses contemporary research at the University of Tennessee. Articles are devoted to such topics as behavioral systems, polymers, microbes, archeology in Mycenae, and faculty profiles.
Stewart Lillard assembled this collection of University of Tennessee memorabilia dating from the early 1910s to 1929. It includes a 1918 commencement invitation and program, a 1911-1912 student directory, a 1929 program for the Tau Beta Phi Installation Banquet, and a copy of Press Bulletin No. 9, Liming Soils.
This magazine contains profiles of University of Tennessee professors recognized for excellence in teaching and research.
This collection houses the manuscript of a work describing the history of graduate education at the University of Tennessee from 1821 to 1988 written by Diana Lopez and published in 1990. This document contains the editorial marks of Milton Klein, University Historian and Professor of History.
This timetable shows the classes being offered at the University of Tennessee during the Spring 2004 semester.
This memory book documents a 2006 reunion of former University of Tennessee Torchbearers. It includes self-reported biographical information.
This collection houses newspaper articles, press releases, correspondence, and brochures documenting various departments and programs at the University of Tennessee.
This collection houses a series of Vignettes produced by the University Historian's Office and printed in various campus publications. Each vignette constitutes a short article discussing an aspect of University of Tennessee history, for example past presidents, notable faculty, buildings, and student perspectives. Each folder contains draft and final copies of a single Vignette in addition to the research materials used to write it.
This collection houses two faculty handbooks, two faculty evaluation manuals, and a study of wage labor on the University of Tennessee campus.
This collection houses lists of graduates, newspaper articles, proposals for new programs (including Philosophy and Planning), press releases, and other materials documenting the University of Tennessee's Graduate School.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 55
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 5
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 3
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- History -- Study and teaching. 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee. 2
- Advertising -- Study and teaching. 1
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching. 1
- Architecture -- Poland. 1
- College student government. 1
- College students -- Tennessee. 1
- College students. 1
- College teachers -- United States -- Rating of. 1
- Counseling in higher education -- Tennessee. 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching. 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 1
- Educational psychology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Jews -- Study and teaching. 1
- Kingsport (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Music -- Instruction and study. 1
- Nuclear engineering -- Study and teaching. 1
- Public relations -- Study and teaching. 1
- Science -- Periodicals. 1
- Socialism -- United States. 1
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Planning. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Research. 1
- Veterinary medicine -- Study and teaching. 1
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less