Showing Collections: 61 - 77 of 77
School of Architecture Student Portfolio
This portfolio contains an unidentified student's work in the School of Architecture during the 1987-1988 academic year.
School of Information Sciences Newsletter
This collection houses the Spring 2008 issue of the School of Information Science's newsletter, entitled Interface. It includes information about faculty, research, student theses, and alumni.
School of Information Sciences Newsletter
This collection houses a 2004 issue of the School of Information Science's newsletter, entitled Interface. It includes information about faculty, research, student theses, and alumni. The front-page article discusses the administration's hope that the school will achieve top-tier status.
School of Music Newsletter
The University of Tennessee School of Music published this newsletter, entitled Noteworthy, in the Spring of 2004. It contains information on new faculty members, a feature story on the James R. Cox Auditorium, student news, and choral news.
Science, Engineering, and Computing Center Planning and Construction Records
This collection houses correspondence, funding proposals, space planning information, and other materials documenting the planning and construction of the Science, Engineering, and Computing Facility.
This magazine, entitled Scientia, was published in the fall of 2006 and discusses contemporary research at the University of Tennessee. Articles are devoted to such topics as behavioral systems, polymers, microbes, archeology in Mycenae, and faculty profiles.
Stewart Lillard Papers
Stewart Lillard assembled this collection of University of Tennessee memorabilia dating from the early 1910s to 1929. It includes a 1918 commencement invitation and program, a 1911-1912 student directory, a 1929 program for the Tau Beta Phi Installation Banquet, and a copy of Press Bulletin No. 9, Liming Soils.
Teaching and Research : Partners in Learning
This magazine contains profiles of University of Tennessee professors recognized for excellence in teaching and research.
The History of Graduate Education at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
This collection houses the manuscript of a work describing the history of graduate education at the University of Tennessee from 1821 to 1988 written by Diana Lopez and published in 1990. This document contains the editorial marks of Milton Klein, University Historian and Professor of History.
Timetable of Classes
This timetable shows the classes being offered at the University of Tennessee during the Spring 2004 semester.
Torchbearer Reunion Memory Book
This memory book documents a 2006 reunion of former University of Tennessee Torchbearers. It includes self-reported biographical information.
University Historian's Department Files
This collection houses newspaper articles, press releases, correspondence, and brochures documenting various departments and programs at the University of Tennessee.
University Historian’s Vignettes
This collection houses a series of Vignettes produced by the University Historian's Office and printed in various campus publications. Each vignette constitutes a short article discussing an aspect of University of Tennessee history, for example past presidents, notable faculty, buildings, and student perspectives. Each folder contains draft and final copies of a single Vignette in addition to the research materials used to write it.
University of Tennessee Faculty Handbooks, Manuals, and Studies
This collection houses two faculty handbooks, two faculty evaluation manuals, and a study of wage labor on the University of Tennessee campus.
University of Tennessee Graduate School Collection
This collection houses lists of graduates, newspaper articles, proposals for new programs (including Philosophy and Planning), press releases, and other materials documenting the University of Tennessee's Graduate School.
University of Tennessee, Nashville Records
This collection houses correspondence, legal documents, publications, and other materials documenting the University of Tennessee, Nashville from 1962 to 1980. Of particular interest are the items showing the accusations of segregation and subsequent merger with Tennessee State University.
Visual Arts Committee Brochure
The Visual Arts Committee produced this brochure to promote art displays in the University Center concourse and visiting artist lectures scheduled during the 1999-2000 academic year.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 52
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 5
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 2
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- History -- Study and teaching. 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee. 2
- Advertising -- Study and teaching. 1
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching. 1
- Architecture -- Poland. 1
- College student government. 1
- College students -- Tennessee. 1
- College students. 1
- College teachers -- United States -- Rating of. 1
- Counseling in higher education -- Tennessee. 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching. 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 1
- Educational psychology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Jews -- Study and teaching. 1
- Kingsport (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Music -- Instruction and study. 1
- Nuclear engineering -- Study and teaching. 1
- Public relations -- Study and teaching. 1
- Science -- Periodicals. 1
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Planning. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Research. 1
- Veterinary medicine -- Study and teaching. 1
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less