Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection houses approximately 16,500 bills, orders, receipts, and contracts documenting the University of Tennessee between 1893 and 1912. Among the subjects represented are the University Boarding Club (1897-1900), Knoxville College (1897-1898), and the Library (1893-1910). Also included are contracts made between the University and various fraternities for boarding in the fraternity houses.
This collection consists primarily of contracts made between the University of Tennessee and such organizations as the V. L. Nicholson Construction Company, the U.S. Government, and the Tennessee Valley Authority. These documents are arranged alphabetically by company. Also included are bonds and leases (arranged alphabetically by company) and campus building specifications (arranged alphabetically by building).
Horace Maynard submitted this inquiry about a number of university governance issues to the University of Tennessee's Board of Trustees in 1882. The Board wrote its replies directly on the document.
This collection consists primarily of materials created and acquired by Joseph E. Johnson while he was serving as Executive Assistant to the President of the University of Tennessee. Other items document Johnson's work as Vice President for Development, Chancellor at Memphis and Vice President for Development, and Executive Vice President and Vice President for Development.
This collection houses monthly reports created by the University of Tennessee's Office of the Treasurer between July of 1988 and June of 1990.
This collection houses the University of Tennessee's budgets dating from the 1931-1932 fiscal year through the 1951-1952 fiscal year. It also includes recommendations for salary revisions made in January of 1952.