Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection is composed primarily of memorabilia documenting Bet Fryer's time at the University of Tennessee, including newspaper clippings, programs, brochures, certificates, trophies, and a cap.
This collection houses meeting minutes, reports, papers, notes, and records of awards documenting the activities of the University of Tennessee's Commission for Women from 1970 to 2002. The bulk of the material dates from the 1980s.
This collection houses annual reports, papers, and other materials documenting the Dean of Women at the University of Tennessee.
The collection consists of personal papers, correspondence, pencil drawings and oversized newspapers created or collected by Mildred McPherson and her family between the years 1899 to 1988.
This collection houses two scrapbooks produced by the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Each contains a summation of the University's history from 1794 to 1897 on the inside cover and official University photographs of the main buildings on campus. The first scrapbook was never used but the second belonged to University of Tennessee student Harriette Locke Arnell and documents her time at the University from September 1919 to June 1920.
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 5
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 4
- Affirmative action programs -- Tennessee. 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 1
- Franklin County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- High schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Letters. 1
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Students. 1
- Women -- Education -- United States. 1 ∧ less