Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The historic Hopecote house, built in 1924, was renovated by The University of Tennessee in 1976 as an honorable guest home. Hopecote was added to the National Registry of Historic Places in 2012. This collection includes scrapbooks, a guest book, pamphlets, photographs, newspaper clippings, and letters.
This collection includes sixteen photographs of various buildings and locations on the University of Tennessee campus that were purchased as souvenirs from a local drugstore in Knoxville, Tennessee. These pictures were collected circa 1943 by Jo W. Henry (née Sara Jo Watson), a University of Tennessee alumna.
The Thompson-Boling arena construction photograph collection houses the photographs that were taken during the planning, construction, and finalization of Thompson-Boling Arena. The Thompson-boling Arena, home to the University of Tennessee's men's and women's basketball teams and the Lady Volunteer volleyball team, was first put in use during the 1987-88 sports season after its construction.