Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection houses memoranda, reports, minutes, agendas, reports, membership information, resolutions, by-laws, and other materials documenting the University of Tennessee's Faculty Senate activities dating from 1936 to the present.
This embossed scrapbook, filled with heartfelt letters from colleagues and former students, was assembled by Edith Jones and Geri Piper to celebrate Florence MacLeod's retirement from the University of Tennessee on September 1, 1962. In addition to 58 letters, it includes items from her retirement party and other mementos from that year.
This collection houses records documenting the University of Tennessee's Department of History from 1938 to 1987.
This collection houses materials that Luke Ebersole collected and created while working as the University of Tennessee's Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (1970-1972), Vice Chancellor for Planning and Administration (1972-1984), and Emeritus Vice Chancellor and Emeritus Professor (1984-).
This collection houses syllabi and course materials, administrative files, scholarly papers, and correspondence documenting Dr. Milton M. Klein's teaching and research into colonial and Revolutionary America.
This collection houses personal papers, memorabilia, academic materials, organizational records, and athletic records documenting the life and work of N. W. Dougherty, U.T. Professor of Civil Engineering.
These materials document Stanley J. Folmsbee's work with the History Department (including teaching schedules, enrollment statistics, and meeting minutes), the College of Liberal Arts, the Graduate Council, and the University Senate.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 3
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Engineering -- Vocational guidance. 1
- Engineers -- Tennessee. 1
- History -- Study and teaching. 1
- New York (State) -- History -- 1775-1865. 1
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Sources. 1
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783. 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- To 1775. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Research. 1
- World's Fair of 1982 (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1 ∧ less