Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection houses photographs, photograph albums, correspondence, diplomas, newspaper clippings, and published works documenting Bernadotte E. Schmitt's family, time at the University of Tennessee, participation in the Rhodes Scholarship Program, and later career.
This collection contains photographs for the University of Tennessee Knoxville campus, people, and surroundings from the late 19th and 20th centuries.
This collection contains negatives from the University of Tennessee's Photo Services, dating between 1952-1961.
This collection houses photographs and slides documenting the University of Tennessee from its beginnings as Blount College in 1794 through the 1990s. Interested researchers may also wish to consult AR.0015: Office of the University Historian's Photograph and Slide Collection, 1820s-1990s.
This collection consists of color postcards showing various University of Tennessee, Knoxville campus views and specific campus buildings. The subjects depicted include views of the campus from Circle Park, Barbara Blount Hall, Ferris Hall, the main entrance to the Hill, Ayres Hall, Sophronia Strong Residence Hall, the Home Economics Building, and the Agricultural Experiment Station. The postmarks range from 1905 to 1941. The collection also includes a report of grades postmarked in 1933.
Walter L. Newton took these photographs of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville campus between 1902 and 1906. Among the subjects depicted are the Science Hall, the Chemistry Lab, and several views from the Hill. The album also includes a list identifying each photograph.