Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 23
This collection consists primarily of lists of the University of Tennessee's graduated classes from 1871 to 1936. Most of the lists are divided by college and many include the graduates' last known addresses as of the 1940s. Also included is correspondence from University Deans and professors dating from 1915 and 1917 respectively.
This collection documents the personal and professional life of Benton Otto Wheeley, an engineer, philanthropist, and venture capitalist. Included are correspondence, speeches, business proposals, investment information, and more.
This collection houses photographs, photograph albums, correspondence, diplomas, newspaper clippings, and published works documenting Bernadotte E. Schmitt's family, time at the University of Tennessee, participation in the Rhodes Scholarship Program, and later career.
A 2004 addition to MS.0702, Clarence Brown Papers, this collection is comprised of personal photographs (1913-1973), movie scrapbooks and memorabilia (1920-1950), and correspondence (1918-1950) that further document the life and career of Clarence Brown.
This is a collection of publications by the University of Tennessee's College of Law faculty, students, or alumni, that discuss matters pertinent to each group. Some of the publications in this collection date from the 1890s and have items from as recent as 2013.
The collection consists of various ephemera, newspaper clippings about the Cumberland Trio's 50th anniversary, as well as copies of the musical group's CDs and live concert DVDs.
This collection contains nearly 40 items acquired by Drury "Dru" Bagwell during his time as a University of Tennessee, Knoxville student from 1960 - 1968. The materials include a variety of programs from campus events such as Carnicus, All-Sing, commencement, and other university sponsored activities.
This collection holds materials gathered by Elnora Paul, a UT alumna of the class of 1923. In it holds programs for UT events, including a Commencement Ceremony program for 1923, 1924 football schedule, a program to the Tenth Annual Banquet of the Agricultural Club, a flyer for the UT Carnival, and list of alumni contacts and newspaper clippings for a class reunion in 1974.
This collection contains football trading cards depicting University of Tennessee Volunteers players as well as former players in their post-college football careers. The cards include players' statistics and facts. The cards were manufactured under different trading card series.
This collection is a typed transcript of a speech given by Lindsey Nelson to the East Tennessee Historical Society. Nelson recounts his experiences leading up to and serving during World War II.
These materials document Warren and Lucile Kennerly's involvement with the University of Tennessee and Blount Mansion respectively.
A single typescript biography of University of Tennessee Engineering Dean and athlete Nathan W. Dougherty written by his eldest daughter, Marie Dougherty Wellborn. The text provides an extensive and intimate look at Dougherty's life as a student, athlete, professor, coach, dean, and father.
The collection consists of personal papers, correspondence, pencil drawings and oversized newspapers created or collected by Mildred McPherson and her family between the years 1899 to 1988.
This collection houses a scrapbook compiled by Mildred Warlick during her time at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville dating from 1922 to 1926. In addition, the collection houses two T Books, the student handbook published by the Christian Associations of the University of Tennessee, from the academic years of 1923-1924 and 1924-1925. Also included is a list of the subjects of the photographs in Warlick's scrapbook.
This collection contains letters both addressed to and written by N. E. Fitzgerald, a professor and Dean at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. The letters are correspondence between N. E. Fitzgerald and former students, then serving in all theatres of operation during World War II. The correspondence dates from 1943 to 1946.
This collection houses records created and maintained by the University of Tennessee's Office of the President during the tenure of Joseph E. Johnson.
This collection houses correspondence, reports, and other materials documenting the daily activities of the University of Tennessee System, including the branch campuses of Chattanooga, Martin, and Memphis. Among the subjects covered are the Board of Trustees, legal and economic issues, campus development, audits, technology, and student issues and organizations. Joseph E. Johnson was the President of the University at the time these records were created.
These records document the operations of the University of Tennessee's Office of the Vice President for Development between 1973 and 1990. During these years, Joseph E. Johnson occupied the office.
This collection documents the work of artist Paige Braddock. The bulk of the collection is made up of material relating to her comic Jane's World, such as original sketchbooks, written drafts, final copies and distribution material. Also included are drafts of unpublished works, artwork from her time at UT, pieces of art she collected, and materials given to her by other artists.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 4
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Sports. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 2
- University of Tennessee, Memphis -- Alumni and alumnae. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States. 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- Cartoonists 1
- Chemical Engineer 1
- Chemical engineering -- Tennessee. 1
- College sports -- Southern States -- History. 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 1
- Comics (Graphic works) 1
- Correspondence. 1
- East Tennessee University 1
- High schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Law -- Study and teaching -- Tennessee. 1
- Letters. 1
- Philanthropy and society 1
- Popular music -- United States. 1
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- University of Tennessee at Martin -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Periodicals. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Pictorial works. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Students. 1
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 1
- World War, 1914-1918. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Correspondence. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Female. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Tennessee. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less