Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection consists of the personal papers of Ada Campbell Larew and includes manuscripts, historical essays, poems, plays, and short stories authored by Larew. Also available are personal correspondence, press clippings, and memorabilia.
This collection houses research and manuscripts that Ethel Freytag and Glena Kreis Ott used to write A History of Morgan County, Tennessee.
This collection houses newspaper clippings describing Mary Noailles Murfree and her work, lists of Murfree's books in U.T.'s library, a postcard depicting the Stones River Battlefield, a photograph of William Law Murfree's home in Nashville, and a typewritten manuscript entitled "Grantland Before the Civil War" by Fanny N. D. Murfree.
This collection houses research that Ferol Frost Hubbs (or FFH, as she refers to herself in her notes) conducted for her book, Hubbs-Frost and Allied Families (1973).
This is a collection of manuscripts and writings from Marguerite Bartlett Hamer dating from 1933 to 1935.
This collection consists of materials documenting author Marilou Awiakta's professional and personal life.
The collection contains poetry manuscripts, prose manuscripts, correspondence, clippings, and other materials documenting the life and career of Tennessee author Nell Thompson Miller.
This collection consits of a typed manuscript of Iris G. Oster's story, Skyline (1933). Also included are some photographs and newspaper clippings.
This collection, dating March and April 1966, contains the book The Far Family by Wilma Dykeman and three letters to/from Wilma (Dykeman) & Jim Stokely to/from Erich Rosenberg about the book.
- Authors, American -- Tennessee. 4
- Women authors, American -- 20th century. 3
- Blount Mansion (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1
- Cherokee Indians -- Tennessee -- History. 1
- Cumberland Gap (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Fort Sanders, Battle of, Knoxville, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Johnson, Andrew, 1808-1875 1
- Morgan County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Murfreesboro (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Southern States -- Genealogy. 1
- Tennessee -- Genealogy. 1
- Tennessee, East -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 1 ∧ less