Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection features papers, correspondence, and photographs from reunions of the 74th General Hospital.
Two portrait photographs of Geneva Thompson, who served with the Women's Army Corps (WAC) during World War II, in uniform. Also included is a newspaper clipping regarding Thompson.
This collection features photographs, papers, correspondence, and memorabilia from Jeanne Pawloski's service as a nurse with Detachment A of the 74th General Hospital during World War II.
This collection contains a single letter from the American Red Cross concerning the transfer of Mrs. Benneson Janes during World War II.
This collection features documents, news articles, and photographs from Marinell St. Clair Eldredge's participation in the 1945 Aviation Psychology Program Flight Project at the University of Tennessee. She was certified as a pilot for the U.S. Air Forces in 1945.
This collection features eight newspaper clippings from the Milwaukee Journal discussing the efforts of American soldiers in World War II in 1944.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Female. 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women -- United States. 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women. 3
- World War, 1939-1945. 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Correspondence. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Medical care. 2
- United States. Army Nurse Corps. 1
- United States. Army. Women's Army Corps. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Europe. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Hospitals. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Periodicals. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Photography. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States. 1 ∧ less