Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Center for the Study of War and Society Administrative Files
Harold S. Fink Collection
This collection contains material regarding the military career of Harold S. Fink, a Lieutenant in the U.S. Naval Reserve who served during World War II.
Lindsey Nelson Speech to the East Tennessee Historical Society
This collection is a typed transcript of a speech given by Lindsey Nelson to the East Tennessee Historical Society. Nelson recounts his experiences leading up to and serving during World War II.
UT General Alumni Association Collection
This collection contains items gathered by or sent to the UT General Alumni Association during and after World War II regarding University of Tennessee alumni participation in the war. Material includes photographs, newspaper clippings, newsletters, correspondence and more documenting several individuals.
W. Lewis Wood Oral History
This folder contains the transcript of an interview with W. Lewis Wood, dated 3 August 2002, conducted in Memphis, Tenn., by Kurt Piehler and Nashwa Van Houts of the Veteran's Oral History Project. Wood discusses his childhood in Memphis, his experiences as an engineering student at the University of Tennessee, and his time serving in the US Navy and Army during World War II and the Korean War, respectively.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States. 4
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 3
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Alumni and alumnae. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 2
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Personal narratives, American. 1
- United States. Navy. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 1
- Veterans -- United States -- Interviews. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Area. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Saipan. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Female. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- Tennessee. 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 1 ∧ less