Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection includes a copy of Days Not Forgotten, a memoir of Barwick O. Barfield's World War II experiences as a navigator with the Army Air Forces in the European theater and a prisoner of war.
This collection features a copy of Elmore Allen Green's recollections of his time in the US Air Force serving in the European theater during World War II.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945.
- Subject: United States. Army.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Europe.
- Subject: United States. Army Air Forces.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Prisoners and prisons.