Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
This collection consists of Gladys Bonine’s typed memoir entitled “Recollections of One Army Nurse in World War II.” The 132-page memoir documents Bonine’s service in World War II including her decision to enlist, her training, and her time as a nurse in England.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945.
- Subject: United States. Army.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Female.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Medical care -- Great Britain.