Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 30
John B. Phelps Collection
The transcript of an oral history interview with World War II veteran John B. Phelps along with a copy of Pictorial History of the 65th Infantry Division and several newspaper clippings.
John Crowe Collection
This collection features John Crowe's personal narrative, "Days in the Wild Blue Yonder," written about his service in the European Theater during World War II.
John H. Moulton Collection
This collection contains a narrative of John H. “Corky” Moulton’s experience as a prisoner of war in Germany and Austria during World War II.
John M. Friedman Collection
This collection contains multiple photographs of the U. S. Armed Forces in France, Germany, and Belgium during World War II.
M. E. Springer Oral History
In this collection, M. E. Springer discusses his life as a non-combat soldier in World War II and his postwar work conducting soil surveys in Japan.
Marion Cobb Collection
Collection includes 3 issues of a newsletter, Cobbie's Chatter, put together by World War II soldier Marion Cobb to provide updates to friends and family. Also included are two photocopied newspaper clippings.
Photographs of Tyntesfield
This collection includes 11 photographs from the ground of Tyntesfield, England during the 1940s and the 1990s.
Roy Gordon Collection
Roy Gordon's book titled Battleground (1978), an anecdotal account of the black platoon in the 47th Infantry Regiment of which Roy Gordon was a member during World War II. The collection also contains four handwritten, loose-leaf diary pages with six entries from Europe written between 1944-1945.
Washington M. Davis Collection
This collection features a copy of Love, War, and Hate written by Washington M. Davis about his World War II experience.
William D. Hall Collection
This collection includes photographs largely from the European Theater of Operations Headquarters during World War II.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States. 23
- United States. Army. 11
- World War, 1939-1945. 11
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 7
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- Tennessee. 7
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Medical care. 5
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Hospitals. 4
- United States. Army Air Forces. 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Correspondence. 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Pictorial works. 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- France. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Maps. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, African American. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Photography. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Prisoners and prisons. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States. 2
- New York (N.Y.) -- Aerial views. 1
- Prisoners of war -- Germany. 1
- Soil surveys -- Japan. 1
- United States. Army Air Forces. Air Force, 15th. 1
- United States. Army Air Forces. Air Force, 9th. 1
- United States. Army. Air Corps. 1
- United States. Office of War Information. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Europe. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Germany. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Causes. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Japan. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Periodicals. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women. 1 ∧ less