Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 30
Richard Eckert Collection
This collection features various documents and special orders, letters, and newspaper articles describing Richard Eckert's service as an Engineer in Oak Ridge, Tennessee during World War II.
Robert Gentry Collection
This collection features correspondence and photographs from Robert Gentry's service in the US Armed Forces during World War II.
Robert Hooper Collection
Robert Hooper served during World War II in the European theater. This collection contains much of his correspondence - mainly addressed to his family - featuring his time in the service and describing some of his troop's movements.
Roy A. Miller Jr. Papers
This collection documents Roy A. Miller Jr.’s service with the U. S. Army in the European Theater during World War II. Included is correspondence between Miller and his parents, a booklet documenting his service record, and copies of military documents pertaining to his service and discharge.
Ruth E. Anderson Papers
W. Ralph Lufkin Collection
This collection includes correspondence, manuscripts, and other documents on Wendell Ralph Lufkin's World War II experience in the European theatre.
Walter Goolsby Collection
The Walter Goolsby Collection includes correspondence to family and other officers, newspapers, photographs, and military and veteran documents from the 1940s and the late 1980s.
Walter W. Gentry Collection
William D. Scarlett Jr. World War II Postcards
Collection contains postcards that William D. Scarlett Jr. sent to his mother, Gladys Scarlett in Knoxville, Tennessee. Scarlett sent the postcards from Switzerland and France at the end of World War II, from May to August 1945.
William F. Baggerman World War II Papers
This collection contains the personal correspondence, memorabilia, and newspaper clippings of William F. Baggerman during his career in the United States Army Air Corps during World War Two. Most of the collection is correspondence between Baggerman and his family, comprised of concerns for family business and the situation at home. The collection spans from early in basic training until the end of the war.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States. 23
- United States. Army. 11
- World War, 1939-1945. 7
- United States. Navy. 5
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Europe. 5
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Area. 5
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- Tennessee. 4
- United States. Army. Air Corps. 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Europe. 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Photography. 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Casualties -- United States. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Hospitals. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Female. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Philippines. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Tennessee. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women -- United States. 2
- Oak Ridge (Tenn.) 1
- United States. Air Force. 1
- United States. Army Air Forces. 1
- United States. Army Nurse Corps. 1
- United States. Army. Armored Division, 10th. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- V-mail. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- France. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Ocean. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Engineering and construction. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Japan. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Medical care. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations, American. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Periodicals. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Women. 1 ∧ less