Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection features photographs, news articles, book excerpts, and other papers from Charles Bray's military service during World War II and his time living in Vietnam while working with the Central Intelligence Agency.
In this interview (conducted as part of the Center for the Study of War and Society's Veteran's Oral History Project), Floyd M. Byers discusses his childhood in Tracy City, Tennessee, his experiences as an Army officer in post World War II Germany, his service as a helicopter pilot in the Vietnam War, and his postwar life working as an office manager and Vice-President for passenger traffic at Tennessee Airways.
This collection houses the transcript of Stanley Duhan's oral history. In this interview, Duhan recollects aspects of his life, including time in the Navy and Air Force Reserves during World War II and the Korean War and his time working on the Titan and Atlas Missile projects.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States. 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- Germany -- History -- 1945-1955. 1
- Guided missiles -- Design and construction. 1
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Personal narratives, American. 1
- Korean War, 1950-1953. 1
- Nuclear facilities -- United States. 1
- Tracy City (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- United States -- Armed Forces -- History -- World War, 1939-1945. 1
- United States. Navy -- History. 1
- United States. Navy. 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Aerial operations, American. 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Mekong River Delta (Vietnam and Cambodia). 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Participation, American. 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Personal narratives, American. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Area. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Japan. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Photography. 1 ∧ less