Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection is an autographed letter written by Emanuele Tapparelli d'Azeglio in 1726.
This manuscript, written in Latin, certifies that Frank A. Ramsey earned his M.D. at Transylvania University on March 10, 1842. It is signed by Robert Davidson, President of the University, and others.
This collection consists of Hiram McNeil's medical school diploma from the University of Nashville. The document is written in Latin and was conferred on March 1, 1883.
This manuscript, written in Latin, certifies that J. C. Henderson earned his A.B. at Tusculum College in 1843. It is signed by Samuel Doak, President of the institution.
These five small leaves come from three separate volumes. Two leaves are from 14th century France, with one including the Song of the Children and the beginning of Psalm148, and the other containing parts of Vespers. Another two leaves come from 15th century France, and include parts of the Office of the Dead for Vespers. The final leaf is from 15th century Sicily and features Psalms 128 and 130.
This manuscript, written in Latin, certifies that Mary Boyce Temple earned her A.B. at Vassar College on June 27, 1877. It is signed by Eward Lattenop and J. H. Raymond.
This psalter contains 193 vellum leaves, hand-lettered using intricate blue, red, and violet initials at the beginning of each page. A colophon written in old Spanish roughly translates to “Prepared for the Prior of the convent, the very Reverend Father. Presented by Brother Juasotelo who wrote this book by hand in the year 1586.” The psalter is written in Latin and possibly has origins in a Spanish monastery.
This collection consists of a religious handwritten Latin manuscript, "Tractatus De jure et justitia quid justitia, et ejus objectum, with Theologi de Jure et Justit" on the spine, from the library of R. A. Angel. It is filled with treatises on different aspects of religion.
- Language: Latin X