Druggist's Prescription Record
This collection consists of a book of prescription records from various pharmacies and physicians in Knoxville, Tennessee between 1874 and 1883. Businesses included in this record book are Lyons & McCampbell, Hunter & Co., Rodgers Brothers, and Albers & Co.
The material in this collection is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Collections are stored offsite, and a minimum of 2 business days are needed to retrieve these items for use. Researchers interested in consulting any of the collections are advised to contact Special Collections.
Conditions Governing Use
The copyright interests in this collection remain with the creator. For more information, contact the Special Collections Library.
0.25 Linear Feet
This collection consists of a book of prescription records from various pharmacies and physicians in Knoxville, Tennessee between 1874 and 1883.
Lyons & McCampbell was a drug store located on the corner of Gay Street and Clinch Avenue.
Rodgers Brothers (full title: Rodgers Brothers, Wholesale Druggists and Dealers in Paints, Oils, and Varnishes) was a drug store owned by Thomas and James A. Rodgers in 1878.
Albers & Co. is likely referencing a part Sanford, Chamberlain, & Albers Co. of Knoxville, a prominent nineteenth-century drug company.
There is no biographical information available for Hunters & Co.