Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection consists of a land grant presenting Andrew S. Wilkins 40 acres of land in Hamilton County, Tennessee.
The collection consists of papers from the Chattanooga (Tennessee) Police Department during 1909. There are correspondence to the department, reward fliers, fugitive fliers, and more.
Collection consists of six boxes divided into four series: Correspondence and Receipts; Newspaper Clippings; Miscellaneous;Series IV: Correspondence.
This collection houses correspondence, ledgers, and bank records documenting the lives of several members of the Park family in Knoxville, Tennessee and Galleighan, Ireland. Among the topics discussed are family news, national politics, and land holdings that the Parks are renting out.
This letter, written by Thomas M. Walker, discusses his time in the Civil War. At the time this letter was written, Walker was stationed with the Ohio 15th Infantry in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Virginia G. Kelley transcribed these pages from the Union Fork Baptist Church Minute Book in 1966. The 24 typed pages begin with a five-page listing of the church's current and former members gathered from various places within the minutes. Page six presents the "Role of decorum for union fork church and Artickels of faith" before beginning the minutes proper. Kelley also typed a cover letter listing resources for further research.
This collection houses aerial photographs of various locations in East Tennessee produced by the University of Illinois Geological Survey between 1938 and 1942. Most of the images depict Bledsoe, Campbell, and Hamilton counties.
This collection contains an account book belonging to W. Bannister, a blacksmith in Chattanooga, Tenn., from the years 1893 to 1896.
This land deed assigns ownership of 80 acres of land in Hamilton County, Tennessee to William S. Shoemaker. It was issued and signed by Governor James C. Jones and dated April 5, 1842.
- Hamilton County (Tenn.) 4
- Hamilton County (Tenn.) -- History. 4
- Account books -- Tennessee. 1
- Baptists -- Tennessee -- Hamilton County. 1
- Blacksmiths -- Tennessee. 1
- Bledsoe County (Tenn.) 1
- Campbell County (Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga (Tenn.) 1
- Crime -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga. 1
- Hamilton County (Tenn.) -- Religion. 1
- Ireland -- Genealogy. 1
- Land grants -- Tennessee. 1
- Land tenure -- Tennessee -- Hamilton County (Tenn.). 1
- Land tenure -- Tennessee. 1
- Law enforcement -- Tennessee. 1
- Soldiers -- Ohio -- Correspondence. 1
- Tennessee -- Commerce. 1
- Tennessee -- Genealogy. 1
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Tennessee -- History. 1
- Tennessee -- Pictorial works. 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government -- To 1865. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1815-1861. 1
- United States. Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 15th (1861-1865). 1 ∧ less