Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Arthur Seymour Scrapbooks
This collection houses two scrapbooks compiled by Arthur G. Seymour documenting his time at the University of Tennessee. They include articles and mementos from University events, Kappa Sigma membership, and the many activities and honors of Seymour himself.
Colonel James Corbitt Photograph Collection
This collection consists of photographs collected by University of Tennessee student James S. Corbitt. The subjects depicted include the UT campus directly after the Civil War (including the earthworks built for the Battle of Fort Sanders), the 1931 College of Engineering faculty (including Nathan Dougherty and Red Matthews), Ferris Hall, football games on Shields-Watkins Field, and unidentified UT faculty members.
James D. Hoskins Papers
The bulk of this collection consists of correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, speeches, notes, and other materials documenting James D. Hoskins' work with the University of Tennessee during the 1930s and 1940s. Other materials show his involvement with the Sons of the Revolution, the genealogy of the Hoskins family, and Tennessee history.
Neyland Stadium Photographs
This collection contains three 8 x 10 photographs of Neyland Stadium taken from the west side bleachers during the mid-1960s. These images include interiors of the east and south sides of the stadium as well as sections of surrounding Knoxville.
Smith Family Papers
This collection houses correspondence, photographs, certificates, medals, genealogical information, newspaper clippings, calling cards, bridal shower favors, published works, clothing, and other materials documenting the lives of the Smart, Smith, Miller, and Wyatt families of Indiana and Tennessee.
University of Tennessee Scrapbooks
This collection contains University of Tennessee scrapbooks, dated 1926-1951.
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 5
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 4
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 3
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 1
- Fort Sanders, Battle of, Knoxville, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Newton County (Ind.) -- Genealogy. 1
- Neyland Stadium (Knoxville, Tenn.). 1
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team) -- History. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 1 ∧ less