Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The University of Tennessee earned this diploma at the Appalachian Exposition for the Best Exhibit of Higher Industrial Education.
This collection houses photographs, photograph albums, correspondence, diplomas, newspaper clippings, and published works documenting Bernadotte E. Schmitt's family, time at the University of Tennessee, participation in the Rhodes Scholarship Program, and later career.
These materials document Warren and Lucile Kennerly's involvement with the University of Tennessee and Blount Mansion respectively.
This collection houses materials that Luke Ebersole collected and created while working as the University of Tennessee's Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (1970-1972), Vice Chancellor for Planning and Administration (1972-1984), and Emeritus Vice Chancellor and Emeritus Professor (1984-).
This collection contains University of Tennessee scrapbooks, dated 1926-1951.
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 5
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Alumni and alumnae. 2
- Exhibitions -- Awards. 1
- Exhibitions -- Tennessee. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team) -- History. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Pictorial works. 1
- World War, 1914-1918. 1
- World's Fair of 1982 (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1 ∧ less