Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
H.F. Cummins published this four-column broadside from Paris, Tennessee in order to share his political goals, should he be elected to the state legislature.
This collection consists of a single ledger, which records the goods and services purchased from John Jackson Polk from January-September 1891.
In this letter, R. B. Purdom asks Major John Childs about some deposits in favor of Robert Davis that were supposed to have been forwarded to Childs by way of William Bunch and Dr. Frost and then returned (apparently to Purdom) in Huntsville, Alabama. Since they have not been received, Purdom asks Childs to search for them and send them to Davis if they are found.
- Subject: Madison County (Tenn.) -- History. X
- Broadsides 2
- Account books. 1
- Carroll County (Tenn.) 1
- Court records -- Tennessee -- Madison County. 1
- Gibson County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Henry County (Tenn.) -- Politics and government. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Knox County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Legal documents -- Tennessee. 1
- Merchants. 1
- Military pay 1
- Slave trade -- Tennessee. 1
- Slavery -- Tennessee 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government -- To 1865. 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government. 1 ∧ less