Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Ellis Mayes Theatre Collection contains memorabilia and personal effects of Ellis Mayes, an actor with Knoxville's Carousel Theatre for several decades. Included are photographs, playbills, scripts, and personal mementos belonging to Mayes. Materials date from the 1940s to the 1990s.
This collection contains a large selection of playbills, programs, and travel books collected by John S. Van Gilder.
This collection consists primarily of a series of New York City Playbills documenting a variety of Broadway theaters from 1938 through 1995. It also houses programs from Carnegie Hall (1940-1978) and Radio City Music Hall (1940-1978) in addition to New York City World's Fair Magazines (1940-1965).
This collection consists of Broadway playbills from the early 1920s into the 1960s; the collection also contains playbills from other theaters around the country, including the Shubert Theater in New Haven, Connecticut, the Barter Theater in Virginia and the Bijou, Carousel, and Staub theaters of Knoxville, Tenn., some of which date as far back as 1890.
- Subject: Theater programs. X
- Theater -- United States -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Theater programs -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 2
- Actors -- United States. 1
- Broadway (New York, N.Y.) -- History. 1
- Broadway (New York, N.Y.). 1
- Carousel Theatre (University of Tennessee) 1
- Concert programs -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Theater. 1
- Playbills -- United States 1
- Theater -- Europe -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Theater -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Theater -- United States -- History -- 19th century. 1
- Theater programs -- New York (State) -- New York. 1
- Theater programs. 1 ∧ less