Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The B. Carroll Reece Papers, 1921-1944, consists of letters and envelopes to or concerning George S. C. Slagle of Jonesboro, Tenn., or dealing with disabled WWI soldiers. It also includes a copy of the book about the contested Congressional election between Reece and O. B. Lovette in 1932.
This collection includes photographs from Hyman Levison’s service during World War I, primarily while in France. The photographs largely depict scenes from Levison’s time in northern France, including camp and trench life, destruction of towns and buildings, and artillery. Also included is a typed family history of the Levisons.
This collection contains documents concerning the McGill family from Knoxville, TN. Four of the McGill children, addressed in this collection, served in the U.S. military during World War II.
This collection houses correspondence, newspaper clippings, speeches, and transcripts of radio broadcasts documenting Mrs. de Garmo's service with a number of different organizations. Among these organizations are the Department of Good Roads for Child Welfare, the Better Babies program, the Louisiana Mothers' Congress, the National Society of 1917 World War Registrars, and the National Society of U. S. Daughters of 1812.
The Paul Harvey WWI Collection features correspondence, military and veteran documents, war ration books, and original manuscripts written by Harvey, as well as newspapers, memorial photographs, books, and others documenting Harvey's military service and life.
This collection consists of an Honorable Discharge from the United States Army form that is dated January 10, 1919. It signifies that Tiette Rozema, a Private in the 17th Squadron and 2nd Provisional Regiment, has been discharged with no reason(s) given.
- Subject: World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans -- United States. X
- United States. Army. 3
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- France. 2
- Child health services -- United States. 1
- Eugenics -- United States -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Military discharge -- United States. 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1919-1933. 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1933-1953. 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1953-1961. 1
- United States. Army Air Forces. 1
- United States. Navy. 1
- Veterans -- Tennessee. 1
- Veterans -- United States. 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, American. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Europe. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Area. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less