Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Societies and clubs.
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
This collection houses a review of Neil Rolde's Continental Liar from the State of Mane: James G. Blaine that Alfred M. Perry presented to the Irving Club on February 18, 2008.
The collection consists of one record book with the lineage records of the members of the James White Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. The records are dated up to June 3, 1929.
This collection houses 19 scrapbooks assembled by Eleanor Harrison documenting Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his administration, Knoxville and Knox County history, the Blount Mansion, the Daughters of the American Revolution, the United Daughters of the Confederacy, St. John's Episcopal Church, and England's Royal visitors to the United States.
This collection contains speeches, program books, minute and attendance books, book reviews, and materials documenting the history of the Irving Club of Knoxville, Tennessee, from 1861 to the present.
This collection consists of the Knoxville Drug Club Records from 1919-1932.
This journal records the biweekly meetings of the Newman Circle, a women’s club that met in Knoxville. It opens with the course of study and list of officers for the 1922-23 school year before beginning the minutes for January 2, 1923. There are no records for the 1924-25 school year, and the last record is for May 22, 1928. Most of the officers changed each year, but the directors continued to be Miss Kate White and Mrs. L. E. Vedder.
This typewritten oral history is about the Nicholson Art League from Evelyn Louise Van Gilder Creekmore. She was interviewed by her daughter, Eleanor Creekmore Dickinson, on November 27, 1987. The interview shares some of the early history of the Nicholson Art League.
This collection contains histories, reports, meeting minutes, and ephemera of the Ossoli Circle, a women’s club located in Knoxville, Tennessee, from 1903-2023.
This collection consists of newsletters published by the Smoky Mountains Hiking Club between 1948 and 1979. It also includes two pamplets published by the Great Smoky Mountains Natural History Association, entitled
Junglebrook Nature Trail and