Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
This collection contains a day book for the E.E. Ogle Store of Gatlinburg, Tennessee. The handwritten ledger contains sales and purchases that took place throughout 1897. It is organized alphabetically by patrons of the store.
Collection contains five promotional pamphlets advertising attractions in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, from 1977. Attractions include Gatlinburg's American Historical Wax Museum, Chalet Village, Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum, John Cowden Woodcarvers, and Ober Gatlinburg.
Materials relating to the Gateway Stock Company of New York and the Sevier County Theatre Guild, both based in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, from around 1947-1959 and 1987-2008.
This collection contains a single round paper tag from the Mountain View Hotel in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. The tag includes a drawing of the hotel as well as the name of owner and manager A. J. Huff.
This collection houses six volumes documenting the activities of the Mountain View Hotel in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, between 1927 and 1933.
This collection includes articles, images, videos, and personal writings pertaining to the Oakley family and the Smoky Mountains. Harvey Oakley (1918–2007), Wiley Oakley (1885–1954), and Rebecca Anne Ogle Oakley (1890–1980) are the main family members of focus.
This collection consists of both audio and video interviews concerning the Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires in Gatlinburg, Tennessee and the Great Smoky Mountains during 2016. Between 2017 and 2022, around 150 interviews were conducted with residents of Gatlinburg, government officials, emergency responders, researchers in various fields, and others impacted by the wildfires.
- Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.). 4
- Sevier County (Tenn.). 4
- Hotels -- Tennessee, East. 3
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (N.C. and Tenn.). 2
- Taverns (Inns) -- Tennessee, East. 2
- Tennessee -- Commerce. 2
- Account books -- Tennessee. 1
- French Broad River (N.C. and Tenn.). 1
- Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.) -- Pictorial works. 1
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (N.C. and Tenn.) -- Pictorial works. 1
- LeConte, Mount (Tenn.) 1
- Motion pictures -- United States. 1
- Pigeon Forge (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Postcards. 1
- Screenplays 1
- Sevier County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Tennessee, East. 1
- Theater -- Tennessee. 1
- Tourism 1
- Wildfires 1 ∧ less