Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection consists of three letters written from the years 1917-1918 by University of Tennessee professor of English, Dr. J. Douglas Bruce. All three letters are directed to Dr. Albert C. Baugh, a renowned English professor at the University of Pennsylvania. In the letters, Dr. Bruce discusses his work as well as Dr. Baugh's work in the field of English Literature.
The collection consists of personal papers, correspondence, pencil drawings and oversized newspapers created or collected by Mildred McPherson and her family between the years 1899 to 1988.
This collection contains letters both addressed to and written by N. E. Fitzgerald, a professor and Dean at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. The letters are correspondence between N. E. Fitzgerald and former students, then serving in all theatres of operation during World War II. The correspondence dates from 1943 to 1946.
- Correspondence. 2
- Letters. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Alumni and alumnae. 2
- Anglo-Saxons in literature. 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 1
- English teachers -- United States. 1
- High schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Literature and history -- United States. 1
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Students. 1
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Correspondence. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Tennessee. 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 1 ∧ less