Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection consists of a single mounted photograph taken in 1914. It pictures the ten men that made up Battery A, part of the 30th "Old Hickory" Division of the United States Army.
This collection includes photographs from Hyman Levison’s service during World War I, primarily while in France. The photographs largely depict scenes from Levison’s time in northern France, including camp and trench life, destruction of towns and buildings, and artillery. Also included is a typed family history of the Levisons.
This collection contains documents concerning the McGill family from Knoxville, TN. Four of the McGill children, addressed in this collection, served in the U.S. military during World War II.
This collection consists of an Honorable Discharge from the United States Army form that is dated January 10, 1919. It signifies that Tiette Rozema, a Private in the 17th Squadron and 2nd Provisional Regiment, has been discharged with no reason(s) given.
- United States. Army. 4
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans -- United States. 3
- Military discharge -- United States. 1
- Soldiers -- United States. 1
- United States. Army -- Ordnance and ordnance stores -- History. 1
- United States. Army Air Forces. 1
- United States. Navy. 1
- Veterans -- Tennessee. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- France. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Portraits. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- United States. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Europe. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Area. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less