Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection includes one photocopy of Arthur B. Cox Jr.’s autobiography, “Escape through Enemy Territory.” The story details Cox’s service with the U. S. Army Air Corps during World War II in the European Theater, including his experience of being shot down over France, spending time with a French family before escaping to Spain, and spending a month in a Spanish prison before being rescued.
This collection includes photographs, maps, papers, newspapers, documents, booklets, and other publications kept by Brig. General Dwight L. McReynolds during his service in World War II (European Theater) and shortly after.
This collection contains documents, correspondence, and photographs belonging to James David "J. D." Blankenship Jr., a private in the U.S. Army during World War II.
This collection features John Crowe's personal narrative, "Days in the Wild Blue Yonder," written about his service in the European Theater during World War II.
In this collection, M. E. Springer discusses his life as a non-combat soldier in World War II and his postwar work conducting soil surveys in Japan.
This collection features a copy of Love, War, and Hate written by Washington M. Davis about his World War II experience.
This collection includes photographs largely from the European Theater of Operations Headquarters during World War II.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American. 4
- United States. Army. 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Pictorial works. 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans -- United States. 2
- Soil surveys -- Japan. 1
- United States. Army Air Forces. 1
- United States. Army Air Forces. Air Force, 9th. 1
- United States. Army. Air Corps. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Europe. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Germany. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Medical care. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, African American. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States. 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 1 ∧ less