Student activities -- Tennessee.
Found in 12 Collections and/or Records:
This collection houses publications, minutes, notes, directories, memorabilia, and other materials documenting the University of Tennessee's Alumni Association.
This is a collection consisting of graduation memorabilia for Park City High School of Knoxville, Tennessee and graduate Edith Louise Ross from 1910. It includes two graduation books, a photograph, and a flag.
This collection houses publications and programs documenting the Philomathesian and Chi-Delta Literary Societies at the University of Tennessee from 1850 to 1899. This material includes a copy of the Chi-Delta Crescent (1882), a copy of the Philo Star (1883), the bylaws of the Philomathesian Society (1899), a theater program (1891), and an anniversary program (1850).
This portrait shows the members of the Philomathesian Society at East Tennessee University (now the University of Tennessee) during the 1874-1875 school year. The names of the 49 cadets depicted are printed below the picture.
This collection houses a variety of materials documenting student activities and organizations at the University of Tennessee between 1838 and 1991.
The bulk of these photographs depict the Carnicus events held at the University of Tennessee in 1958 and 1959. Other images show All Sing (1958) and the UT Band.
This collection houses slides depicting such subjects as Homecoming, basketball, football, track, concerts, and a snowy Circle Park.
This collection is composed primarily of newspaper articles (taken mainly from the Daily Beacon and the Knoxville News-Sentinel) documenting student organizations, publications, fraternities and sororities, and Senior Gift. The Senior Gift is further documented with several pamphlets. Additionally, the collection houses information showing student participation in and service to the community.
This collection houses publications, correspondence, official records, photographs, scrapbooks, and other materials documenting Christian associations (including the YMCA and YWCA) on the University of Tennessee's campus between 1926 and 1969.
This collection houses minute books, account books, correspondence, and official publications documenting the Chi Delta Literary Society, the McKinney Club, and the Philomathesian Literary Society at the University of Tennessee.