Showing Collections: 141 - 160 of 306
Judaic Studies Program Newsletter
The University of Tennessee's Judaic Studies Program published this newsletter in 2003. It contains information about faculty activities, the Program Director’s activities, invited lecturers, performances, teaching, and public service.
Katherine High Correspondence
This collection houses the correspondence that Katherine N. High generated in her capacity as Associate Senior Vice President of the University of Tennessee system. Her responsibilities in this position included coordinating student and academic policy, monitoring desegregation efforts, and serving as the University of Tennessee's liaison to the Tennessee Department of Education.
Katherine N. High Papers
Kingsport Graduate Study Program Brochure
This collection houses a handbook describing the University of Tennessee's Kingsport Graduate Study Program, including information about policies and course offerings.
Knoxville 22 Pin
This collection contains a pin reading Free the Knoxville 22. The Knoxville 22 were a group of University of Tennessee student and non-student protesters opposed to what they considered the improper election of UT President Ed Boling in 1970.
Knoxville Magazine Article About Lottery Scholarships
This issue of the Knoxville Magazine (October/November 2006) contains an article evaluating the changes that the lottery scholarship has caused in the University of Tennessee's student body.
Knoxville Peace Coalition-UT Protest March Slides
This collection contains 10 color slides of the Knoxville Peace Coalition's march through the University of Tennessee, Knoxville campus in 1971. This demonstration took place on Cumberland Avenue in front of the Hill and the University Center. Protesters are shown waving American flags and holding various signs.
L. R. Hesler Phi Beta Kappa Key
This collection houses Dean L. R. Hesler’s Phi Beta Kappa key.
Land Grant Centennial Records
This collection houses a nine volume report and a 16mm motion picture film documenting the University of Tennessee's observance of the 100th anniversary of land grant colleges in the United States in 1961-1962.
Lane College Scrapbook
This collection consists of a 45-page scrapbook created by Lessie Belle Spann during her senior year at Lane College in 1923. The scrapbook includes photos cut from yearbooks, poems and messages from classmates, and several personal photos from Spann. The collection also includes 5 loose photographs of Lane College classrooms, President James F. Lane (presided 1907-1944), and a student boxer.
LeRoy Graf Papers
This collection houses departmental committee records, information about honor societies, syllabi and exams, scholarly publications, and other materials documenting University of Tennessee Professor LeRoy Graf and the Department of History.
Lists of Theses Received
These five volumes list the theses and dissertations received by the Library between 1944 and 1966.
This collection houses a number of long range plans created by the University of Tennessee, including a ten-year plan for the School of Planning, University long-range plans from 1980, University five-year plans from 1990 and 1994, and a guide to University benefits for employees published in 1994.
Loyalty to Tennessee Music and Lyrics
This collection houses the music and lyrics for a 1930 march entitled Loyalty to Tennessee by Ernest Jackson.
Mary E. Baker Scholarship Records
This collection houses minutes, correspondence, and financial records documenting the Mary E. Baker Scholarship between 1950 and 1981.
Master Plan Records
This collection houses correspondence, data, statements of goals, budget materials, and other records documenting the University of Tennessee's Master Plan for Space and Facilities.
Maude Powell Student's Aid Fund Charter
This collection houses a typescript copy of the document establishing the Maude Powell Student's Aid Fund at the University of Tennessee. The fund was created using $5,000 from Maude Powell's estate by her mother, Sarah (Drake) Powell, and sister and brother-in-law, Lillian and James Allen Smith.
Mildred McPherson Papers
The collection consists of personal papers, correspondence, pencil drawings and oversized newspapers created or collected by Mildred McPherson and her family between the years 1899 to 1988.
Mildred Simpson Scrapbook
Milton Klein Collection
This collection houses syllabi and course materials, administrative files, scholarly papers, and correspondence documenting Dr. Milton M. Klein's teaching and research into colonial and Revolutionary America.
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 303
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 192
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 77
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 9
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 8
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 8
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 7
- African American college students -- Tennessee. 6
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 6
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 6
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects. 6
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 6
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 5
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 5
- History -- Study and teaching. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching. 3
- College presidents -- Tennessee. 3
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 3
- College students -- Tennessee. 3
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 3
- Commencement ceremonies -- United States. 3
- Debates and debating -- Tennessee. 3
- Education -- Study and teaching. 3
- Education -- Tennessee. 3
- Music -- Instruction and study. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee -- Finance. 3
- African American teachers. 2
- African Americans -- Education. 2
- College students. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- Dairying -- Study and teaching. 2
- Education, Higher -- Social aspects. 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Journalism -- Study and teaching. 2
- Professional development. 2
- Race relations -- Tennessee. 2
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee. 2
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- 4-H clubs -- Tennessee. 1
- Advertising -- Study and teaching. 1
- Affirmative action programs -- Tennessee. 1
- Affirmative action programs in education -- Tennessee. 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 -- Tennessee. 1
- American poetry -- Tennessee. 1
- Architecture -- Poland. 1
- Art -- Study and teaching. 1
- Autograph albums. 1
- Botanical illustration. 1
- Business education -- Tennessee. 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching. 1
- Civil rights -- Tennessee. 1
- Collective bargaining -- College employees. 1
- College buildings -- Tennessee. 1
- College presidents -- Selection and appointment. 1
- College radio stations. 1
- College student government. 1
- College students' writings, American -- Tennessee. 1
- College teachers -- United States -- Rating of. 1
- College theater -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- College verse, American -- Tennessee. 1
- Corporations -- Charitable contributions -- Tennessee. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Counseling in higher education -- Tennessee. 1
- Discrimination in higher education -- United States. 1
- Dogwood Arts Festival (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching. 1
- Education -- Louisiana. 1
- Educational psychology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Endowments -- Tennessee. 1
- Fort Sanders, Battle of, Knoxville, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Franklin County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Graduation (School). 1
- Grainger County (Tenn.) 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching. 1
- Hancock County (Tenn.) 1
- High schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Congresses. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945), and the arts. 1
- Interdisciplinary approach in education -- Tennessee. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Jews -- Study and teaching. 1
- Kingsport (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Labor unions -- Tennessee. 1
- Lady Volunteers (Basketball team). 1
- Land grants -- Tennessee. 1
- Lane College -- History. 1
- Law schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Lebanon (Tenn.) 1
- Letters. 1
- Library education -- United States. 1 ∧ less