Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection consists of four Advocate and Family Guardian dating from 1864. They include articles, poetry, and stories with a focus on Christian teachings as well as a series describing East Tennessee and how it was being affected by the Civil War.
This collection houses scrapbooks, correspondence, film, certificates, catalog cards, and books documenting Lexemuel Hesler and Andrew Holt.
This collection houses constitutions and rushing rules documenting the Pan-Hellenic Association at the University of Tennessee between 1918 and 1943.
This collection consists of a seventeen-page typed document on the history of the Epsilon Eta chapter of Sigma Nu at the University of Tennessee.
- Subject: Fraternal organizations. X
- Fraternal organizations. 5
- African American physicians -- History. 1
- African Americans -- Tennessee -- History. 1
- African Americans -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Dentists -- Tennessee. 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Alabama. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 1
- Photographers -- Tennessee. 1
- Photographs -- 20th century. 1
- Portrait photography -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Students. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 1
- Women authors, American. 1 ∧ less