Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Albert Johnson Oral History
This collection contains one tape of a recording of Albert Johnson's account on events that transpired at Midway Baptist Church in east Loudon County, Tennessee in the late 1940s and how those events affected the rest of the community.
Broadway Baptist Church Papers
Three documents related to Broadway Baptist Church in Knoxville. Two documents, a letter and a dues notice, are from the church's Building Fund Committee. The third document is a resolution put together by "class no. 19" of the church's sunday school and includes signatures from the class's membership.
Catherine Maines Papers
This collection includes genealogical information and histories of various Tennessee families. The family surnames include: West, Hadley, Stout, Kelly, and Roberts. The collection also includes a Roberts Family attendee list for Washington Presbyterian Church of Corryton, Knox County, Tennessee. The papers include days of birth and death, titles, and places of residence within the family histories. Family origins and members are also listed in chronological order.
Haye's Shed Statistical Report
Collection consists of an original form from the Tenth Annual East Tennessee Sunday School Convention filled out with information on Haye's Shed, a church in Bradley County, Tennessee. The form asks about attendance and programs the Sunday school offers in order to create a statistical report for the year ending April 15, 1880.
Kinzel Springs Union Church Sunday School Minutes
The weekly minutes of Kinzel Springs Union Church's Sunday School in Blount County, Tennessee from 1912 to 1916.
Memphis World Photographs
Methodist Episcopal Church Minutes
This collection consists of a book of minutes for the Methodist Episcopal Church in Knoxville, Tenn.
Rhea County (Tenn.) Luminary Baptist Church Minute Book
This collection consists of a book of minutes for meetings of the Luminary Baptist Church (Rhea County, Tenn.) from 1819-1839.
Tennessee Baptist Convention Receipt
Collection consists of a Tennessee Baptist Convention receipt dated February 17, 1899. It is credited to Fall Branch Baptist Church.
- Subject: Tennessee -- Church history. X
- Tennessee -- Religion. 3
- African Americans -- Tennessee -- Memphis. 1
- Baptists -- Tennessee. 1
- Baptists -- United States -- History -- 19th century. 1
- Blount County (Tenn.) 1
- Bradley County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Christianity -- United States. 1
- Education -- Tennessee -- Memphis. 1
- Genealogy -- Charts, diagrams, etc. 1
- Genealogy. 1
- Knox County (Tenn.) -- Genealogy. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Loudon (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Loudon County (Tenn.) 1
- Memphis (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Methodist Episcopal Church. 1
- Rhea County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Tennessee -- Genealogy. 1
- Tennessee Baptist Convention -- History -- 19th century. 1 ∧ less