Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The 19th century Tennessee Photographers Collection, ca. 1850-1900, consists of 177 photographs taken by photographers throughout Tennessee during the second half of the 19th century. The majority of these photographs are of unidentified subjects.
This collection contains eight 19th century photographs of twenty-one unidentified persons taken by several Tennessee photographers.
Collection consists of a single photograph of Louis Bailey Audigier taken by Earle Harrison.
This collection contains three mounted cabinet card photographs taken by the company McCrary & Branson in Knoxville, Tennessee.
This collection houses a number of studio portraits taken by O. L. Hensley in Jonesboro, Tennessee. Although none of the images are identified, a few seem to have been used as samples in Hensley's business.
Collection contains a single portrait taken by the photographer A. T. Hunt in Knoxville, Tennessee. The portrait is of a man wearing a military uniform, but his identity and the date of the photograph are unknown.
This collection contains two cabinet cards with portraits taken at Rhodes Studio in Greeneville, Tennessee. One photo depicts a man and a woman, and the other depicts two children.
- Photographers -- Tennessee. 4
- Photographers -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 3
- Photographs -- 20th century. 2
- Tennessee -- Pictorial works. 2
- African American physicians -- History. 1
- African Americans -- Tennessee -- History. 1
- African Americans -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Chattanooga (Tenn.) 1
- Dentists -- Tennessee. 1
- Fraternal organizations. 1
- Greene County (Tenn.) 1
- Greeneville (Tenn.). 1
- Jonesborough (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 1
- Lookout Mountain (Appalachian Mountains) -- Pictorial works. 1
- Memphis (Tenn.) 1
- Photographs. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Buildings. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 1 ∧ less