Showing Collections: 221 - 240 of 305
The University of Tennessee School of Music published this newsletter, entitled Noteworthy, in the Spring of 2004. It contains information on new faculty members, a feature story on the James R. Cox Auditorium, student news, and choral news.
This collection houses correspondence, funding proposals, space planning information, and other materials documenting the planning and construction of the Science, Engineering, and Computing Facility.
This magazine, entitled Scientia, was published in the fall of 2006 and discusses contemporary research at the University of Tennessee. Articles are devoted to such topics as behavioral systems, polymers, microbes, archeology in Mycenae, and faculty profiles.
This booklet documents a May 1998 ceremony held to honor top collegiate graduates from across the University of Tennessee.
This collection consists of two photographs of the University of Tennessee chapter of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity dating from 1938 and 1939. The images include the name of each member and his state of origin as well as the Chapter's house mother. The photographs were shot at Seat's Studio in Lebanon, Tennessee.
This collection consists of a petition to the Executive Committee of The Society of Sigma Xi to establish a chapter at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. It includes the rationale for establishment, information on the University and its current research initiatives, and brief vitas of petitioners and their publications.
This collection contains invitations, programs, lists of members, and other materials documenting the Society of the Sigma Xi at the University of Tennessee.
This collection houses slides depicting such subjects as Homecoming, basketball, football, track, concerts, and a snowy Circle Park.
This collection consists primarily of manuscripts, notes, publications, correspondence, and other materials documenting Stanley J. Folmsbee's work with the University of Tennessee's History Department and with the East Tennessee Historical Society.
This collection includes land grants from the State of Tennessee to Nashville University and East Tennessee College. All were signed in 1939 by Governor James K. Polk and Secretary Luke Lea.
This collection houses two boarding account ledgers documenting the Steward's Hall between 1890 and 1892.
Stewart Lillard assembled this collection of University of Tennessee memorabilia dating from the early 1910s to 1929. It includes a 1918 commencement invitation and program, a 1911-1912 student directory, a 1929 program for the Tau Beta Phi Installation Banquet, and a copy of Press Bulletin No. 9, Liming Soils.
This collection is composed primarily of newspaper articles (taken mainly from the Daily Beacon and the Knoxville News-Sentinel) documenting student organizations, publications, fraternities and sororities, and Senior Gift. The Senior Gift is further documented with several pamphlets. Additionally, the collection houses information showing student participation in and service to the community.
This collection contains material documenting the formation and activities of the University’s Task Force on Blacks, which was created to monitor the condition of and provide policy recommendations for black students, faculty, and staff. The collection contains a wide variety of material, including summaries of interviews with various administrators, reports from colleges and departments, student responses to questionnaires, and other materials.
This collection consists of three items: Facility Program for An Addition to and Renovation of Taylor Law Building (October 1990), Schematic Design Phase Outline Specification for Taylor Law Building Renovation and Addition (1992), and Program Report for Taylor Law Building Renovation and Addition (1992).
This magazine contains profiles of University of Tennessee professors recognized for excellence in teaching and research.
This collection houses a scrapbook of Tennessee 4-H Club material (including minutes, Roundup pamphlets, invitations, playbooks, and award lists) dating from 1965 to 1970. During this time, the Club met habitually at the UT Student Center at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
The University of Tennessee's Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity (Epsilon-Omicron Chapter) published this edition of the Tennessee Echo on March 15, 1943. It discusses war bonds, intramurals, class pledges, banquets, and fraternity members joining the Army. The paper originally belonged to Warren Wilson of Atlanta, Georgia.
This collection contains two issues of the Tennessee Legacies newsletter, a publication encouraging planned giving to the University of Tennessee. The Spring issue describes a new charitable IRA rollover law and gives a profile of Bob and Etta Davis of Chattanooga, and the Summer issue includes information about a gift made to the campus radio station WUOT.
This collection houses photographs of the interiors and exteriors of ten buildings on Terrace Avenue that the University of Tennessee purchased and subsequently destroyed.
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 302
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 191
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 76
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 9
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 8
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 8
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 7
- African American college students -- Tennessee. 6
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 6
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 6
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects. 6
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 6
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 5
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 5
- History -- Study and teaching. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching. 3
- College presidents -- Tennessee. 3
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 3
- College students -- Tennessee. 3
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 3
- Commencement ceremonies -- United States. 3
- Debates and debating -- Tennessee. 3
- Education -- Study and teaching. 3
- Education -- Tennessee. 3
- Music -- Instruction and study. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee -- Finance. 3
- African American teachers. 2
- African Americans -- Education. 2
- College students. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- Dairying -- Study and teaching. 2
- Education, Higher -- Social aspects. 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Journalism -- Study and teaching. 2
- Professional development. 2
- Race relations -- Tennessee. 2
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee. 2
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- 4-H clubs -- Tennessee. 1
- Advertising -- Study and teaching. 1
- Affirmative action programs -- Tennessee. 1
- Affirmative action programs in education -- Tennessee. 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 -- Tennessee. 1
- American poetry -- Tennessee. 1
- Architecture -- Poland. 1
- Art -- Study and teaching. 1
- Autograph albums. 1
- Botanical illustration. 1
- Business education -- Tennessee. 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching. 1
- Civil rights -- Tennessee. 1
- Collective bargaining -- College employees. 1
- College buildings -- Tennessee. 1
- College presidents -- Selection and appointment. 1
- College radio stations. 1
- College student government. 1
- College students' writings, American -- Tennessee. 1
- College teachers -- United States -- Rating of. 1
- College theater -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- College verse, American -- Tennessee. 1
- Corporations -- Charitable contributions -- Tennessee. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Counseling in higher education -- Tennessee. 1
- Discrimination in higher education -- United States. 1
- Dogwood Arts Festival (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching. 1
- Education -- Louisiana. 1
- Educational psychology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Endowments -- Tennessee. 1
- Fort Sanders, Battle of, Knoxville, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Franklin County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Graduation (School). 1
- Grainger County (Tenn.) 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching. 1
- Hancock County (Tenn.) 1
- High schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Congresses. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945), and the arts. 1
- Interdisciplinary approach in education -- Tennessee. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Jews -- Study and teaching. 1
- Kingsport (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Labor unions -- Tennessee. 1
- Lady Volunteers (Basketball team). 1
- Land grants -- Tennessee. 1
- Lane College -- History. 1
- Law schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Lebanon (Tenn.) 1
- Letters. 1
- Library education -- United States. 1 ∧ less