Showing Collections: 21 - 31 of 31
John W. Cates Account Books
This collection includes two account books of Dr. John W. Cates. The first book dates from July 1863 to April 1865. The second book dates from September 1878 to October 1881. The books are handwritten, and they include names and costs of his services.
Knoxville Woolen Mills Records
The collection consists of a large book of handwritten and typed records, as well as some loose documents near the back of the log book. The book contains records of Hiwassee Manufacturing Co. as well as Knoxville Woolen Mills. The records include the company charters, bylaws, minutes from Board of Directors meetings, assets and liabilities, and stockholder information. This collection contains records of these companies from the years 1884-1914.
Luttrell Boyce Ledger
This collection consists of one leather-bound ledger kept by Luttrell Boyce of Washington and Knox Counties, Tennessee, documenting purchases and other transactions that occurred between 1873 and 1878.
Moulton Family Ledger
This 1883-1889 ledger records accounts and tax collections in Tennessee for Third National Bank, Hamilton House, and others. Also included is a receipt made out to Mary Moulton.
Physician's Account Book
This account book, kept by an unidentified doctor, records patient charges and indicates whether the appointment took place his office or at the patient's residence. Page 60 lists tallies showing appointments by residence, office, and total and income by cash, charge, and total.
Rheatown (Tenn.) Account Book
An account book of goods provided by an unidentified merchant located in Rheatown, Tennessee between March 5, 1842 and July 29, 1844.
Rush, Oliphant & Company Account Book
The account book contains the accounts of the Rush, Oliphant & Company business of Greene County, Tenn. from 1855 to 1866, along with various other notes that include recipes, a few loose newspaper clippings, and a recipe card.
Thomas Clark Ledger
This collection consists of a ledger for Thomas Clark of Nashville, Tenn., circa 1869.
W. Bannister Account Book
This collection contains an account book belonging to W. Bannister, a blacksmith in Chattanooga, Tenn., from the years 1893 to 1896.
W. S. Coile Account Books
Three account books documenting William S. Coile's market from 1841 to 1884 in Knoxville, Tennessee.
William Cannon Ledger
This collection contains a ledger belonging to William Cannon from 1853-1864 in the Knoxville, Tennessee area. The 19-page handwritten ledger includes accounts for garments, food, wool, and more.
- Subject: Account books -- Tennessee. X
- Account books -- Tennessee. 30
- Tennessee -- Commerce. 5
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Commerce. 3
- Mills and mill-work -- Tennessee -- History. 3
- Account books -- Tennessee -- Jefferson County. 2
- Bedford County (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Greene County (Tenn.) 2
- Greene County (Tenn.) -- Commerce. 2
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Physicians -- Tennessee. 2
- Unionville (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Agriculture -- Tennessee -- History -- 19th century. 1
- Banks and banking -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Blacksmiths -- Tennessee. 1
- Blount County (Tenn.) 1
- Dickson County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Dry-goods -- Tennessee. 1
- Estates (Law) -- United States. 1
- Feed mills -- Tennessee. 1
- Gatlinburg (Tenn.) 1
- General stores -- Tennessee. 1
- Grainger County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Greeneville (Tenn.). 1
- Gristmills -- Tennessee. 1
- Hamilton County (Tenn.) 1
- Hickman County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Iron industry and trade -- Tennessee. 1
- Iron mines and mining -- Tennessee. 1
- Jefferson City (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 1
- Land tenure -- Tennessee. 1
- Lumber trade -- Tennessee. 1
- Medicine -- Tennessee. 1
- Memphis (Tenn.) -- Commerce. 1
- Memphis (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Merchants. 1
- Morgan County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Rheatown (Tenn.) 1
- Sevier County (Tenn.). 1
- Shelby County (Tenn.) 1
- Shelbyville (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Tax collection -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government -- 20th century. 1
- Tennessee, East -- History. 1 ∧ less
- English 30
- German 1