Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
A. F. Bellingrath Papers
Appalachian Exposition Diploma
The University of Tennessee earned this diploma at the Appalachian Exposition for the Best Exhibit of Higher Industrial Education.
Arthur Seymour Scrapbooks
This collection houses two scrapbooks compiled by Arthur G. Seymour documenting his time at the University of Tennessee. They include articles and mementos from University events, Kappa Sigma membership, and the many activities and honors of Seymour himself.
Bernadotte E. Schmitt Papers
This collection houses photographs, photograph albums, correspondence, diplomas, newspaper clippings, and published works documenting Bernadotte E. Schmitt's family, time at the University of Tennessee, participation in the Rhodes Scholarship Program, and later career.
Correspondence regarding the World's Fair Park
This collection houses correspondence documenting the University of Tennessee's role in the further development of the site of the 1982 World's Fair. Some of the correspondence proposes that the site be used for an Appalachian Pioneer Museum. The collection also contains a report from the working group charged with planning for the site.
Graphic Arts Department Senior Show Packets
This collection contains two packets advertising the UTK Department of Graphic Design's 2000 Senior Show. Each packet includes invitations to the Show (held at the Foundry in Knoxville on April 28, 2000), a map, a list of student participants, and a group of cards containing graphic designs, student names, and quotations.
Irwin Shepard Letter to P. P. Claxton
Jack E. Reese Collection
James D. Hoskins Papers
The bulk of this collection consists of correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, speeches, notes, and other materials documenting James D. Hoskins' work with the University of Tennessee during the 1930s and 1940s. Other materials show his involvement with the Sons of the Revolution, the genealogy of the Hoskins family, and Tennessee history.
Lucile and Warren Kennerly Papers
These materials document Warren and Lucile Kennerly's involvement with the University of Tennessee and Blount Mansion respectively.
Luke Ebersole Papers
This collection houses materials that Luke Ebersole collected and created while working as the University of Tennessee's Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (1970-1972), Vice Chancellor for Planning and Administration (1972-1984), and Emeritus Vice Chancellor and Emeritus Professor (1984-).
Mildred Simpson Scrapbook
Neyland Stadium Photographs
This collection contains three 8 x 10 photographs of Neyland Stadium taken from the west side bleachers during the mid-1960s. These images include interiors of the east and south sides of the stadium as well as sections of surrounding Knoxville.
Office of the Chancellor Records
This collection houses the records that the University of Tennessee's Office of the Chancellor created and maintained between 1964 and 1990. The bulk of the material dates from the tenure of Chancellor Jack E. Reese.
Peter Staub Letter
This collection houses a letter written by Peter Staub, then the mayor of Knoxville, to the Trustees of East Tennessee University in reference to Knoxville's inability to collect outstanding taxes.
Rogers Van Gilder Papers
This collection houses three certificates of distinction presented by the University of Tennessee's Classical Department (dated 1879, 1880, and 1881), a report of grades (dated January 19, 1882), and a portrait photograph (dated April 25, 1919) documenting Rogers Van Gilder of Knoxville, Tennessee.
Smith Family Papers
This collection houses correspondence, photographs, certificates, medals, genealogical information, newspaper clippings, calling cards, bridal shower favors, published works, clothing, and other materials documenting the lives of the Smart, Smith, Miller, and Wyatt families of Indiana and Tennessee.
Souvenir Postcards Regarding Knoxville (Tenn.)
University of Tennessee Scrapbooks
This collection contains University of Tennessee scrapbooks, dated 1926-1951.
UTK Bicentennial Collection
This collection contains information related to planning a celebration of the University of Tennessee’s 200th anniversary in 1994. Material includes information on event planning, exhibits, meeting minutes, and correspondence.
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 14
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 13
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 8
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 6
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 4
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Alumni and alumnae. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Pictorial works. 2
- World's Fair of 1982 (Knoxville, Tenn.) 2
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 1
- Exhibitions -- Awards. 1
- Exhibitions -- Tennessee. 1
- Fort Sanders, Battle of, Knoxville, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching. 1
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Pictorial works. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Politics and government. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Newton County (Ind.) -- Genealogy. 1
- Neyland Stadium (Knoxville, Tenn.). 1
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team) -- History. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- United States. Army. Michigan Infantry Regiment, 17th (1862-1865). 1
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Faculty. 1
- World War, 1914-1918. 1 ∧ less
- Staub, Peter, 1827-1904 1