Showing Collections: 121 - 140 of 351
This collection houses requests and planning documents that the University of Tennessee's sororities submitted to Facilities Planning to petition for space at the Sorority Village planned for the west end of campus. This collection also contains short descriptions of each sorority submitted previous to its formal request.
This collection contains four manuals for University of Tennessee faculty: a faculty handbook, a teaching guide, a manual for faculty evaluation, and a procedural manual for academic department heads and directors. All of the material dates from 2005.
This collection houses journals, reprints from journals, photocopied articles, papers from meetings, syllabi, bulletins, and newspaper articles written by or about University of Tennessee faculty members.
This collection houses seven record books containing Faculty Minutes and curriculum proposals from the years 1840 to 1857 and from 1869 to 1896. An additional volume of Special Records contains the report of the faculty to the Board of Trustees regarding the proposed curriculum for the Fall Quarter of 1884 and a newspaper account of the Board meeting in which the report was considered.
This collection houses official papers, minutes, and a scrapbook documenting the Faculty Women's Club and the Newcomer's Club between 1938 and 1992.
This collection houses materials documenting the University of Tennessee Faculty Women's Club. These items include calendars dating from 1935 to 1988, minute books (which contain typed announcements issued at the time of a member's death) dating from 1920 to 1968, and financial reports dating from 1948 to 1975. Additionally, the collection houses material from two clubs sponsored by the Faculty Women's Club: the Newcomer's Club and the National Association of University Dames.
This collection contains minutes for the general board meeting of the Faculty Women’s Club as well as several albums of photographs showing the group.
This collection houses minutes, scrapbooks, committee information, legal documents, handbooks, photograph albums, and a cookbook documenting the Faculty Women's Club at the University of Tennessee between 1948 and 1989. It also houses some material showing the organization of the Newcomers Club, a group for women faculty and wives who have been affiliated with the University for less than two years.
This collection houses newspaper articles, calendars, brochures, and annual reports documenting the Frank H. McClung Museum. Additionally, it includes several newspaper articles dealing with Ellen Lawson (McClung) Berry.
This collection houses a diary belonging to East Tennessee University Cadet Franklin H. McClung, Jr. The notebook was produced by Walton, Whann & Co. and includes a printed Calendar for Planters and Farmers covering 1871 to 1873. McClung added a February 1874 roll call for C Company of East Tennessee University Cadets and a list of officers and cadets on the blank pages at the end of the book.
This collection houses the December 2007 issue of The Ohio Journal of Science, which contains an obituary for University of Tennessee Professor Emeritus of Biology Frederick Hamilton Norris on page 136.
This collection houses a photograph of the University of Tennessee's freshman botany class taken on Mount Nebo.
This collection consists of a Program Validation for the Glocker Building Renovation and Addition (SBC #540/09-02-01, June 21, 2001), renovation notes, and an invitation to the Topping Off Ceremony, where attendees were invited to sign the last beam being installed in the new College of Business Administration Building on March 2, 2007.
This collection consists of a list of graduate students attending the University of Tennessee's Graduate School in August of 1945. It includes each student's name, a record of his or her bachelor degree (with dates and conferring institution), major, and thesis title. The collection also houses a list of graduates with bachelor degrees in other colleges.
This collection contains two packets advertising the UTK Department of Graphic Design's 2000 Senior Show. Each packet includes invitations to the Show (held at the Foundry in Knoxville on April 28, 2000), a map, a list of student participants, and a group of cards containing graphic designs, student names, and quotations.
This collection consists of a program for Greeneville and Tusculum College's commencement exercises on April 23, 1875. It contains a brief schedule of events, including the names of speakers.
This collection houses an obituary for Professor Harry M. Jennison, who died in 1940. It was originally published in the Journal of the Tennessee Academy of Science.
This collection houses programs of study, including Public Health, School Health, and Safety, offered by the Health and Safety Department between 1974 and 1976.
This collection consists of an autograph book of Henry Lenoir's from his time at Hiwassee College from 1880-1882. Writings from peers include good wishes for future endeavors and quotes from famous poems.
This collection houses a space summary and report for the Hesler Biology Building renovation project. It describes the architectural features and services of each department, classroom, and office as well as total occupancy for each room and the equipment provided.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. X
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 348
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 218
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 87
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 12
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 11
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 10
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 9
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 8
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 8
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects. 8
- College students -- Tennessee. 7
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 7
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 6
- African American college students -- Tennessee. 5
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 5
- Commencement ceremonies -- United States. 5
- Teachers -- Training of -- Tennessee. 5
- College presidents -- Tennessee. 4
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 4
- History -- Study and teaching. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- Women -- Societies and clubs. 4
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching. 3
- Botany -- Study and teaching. 3
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 3
- Debates and debating -- Tennessee. 3
- Education -- Study and teaching. 3
- Education -- Tennessee. 3
- Music -- Instruction and study. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee -- Finance. 3
- African American teachers. 2
- African Americans -- Education. 2
- College students. 2
- College theater -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- Dairying -- Study and teaching. 2
- Education, Higher -- Social aspects. 2
- Graduation (School). 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Journalism -- Study and teaching. 2
- Professional development. 2
- Race relations -- Tennessee. 2
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee. 2
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- 4-H clubs -- Tennessee. 1
- Academic libraries -- Tennessee. 1
- Actions and defenses. 1
- Advertising -- Study and teaching. 1
- Affirmative action programs -- Tennessee. 1
- Affirmative action programs in education -- Tennessee. 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 -- Tennessee. 1
- American poetry -- Tennessee. 1
- Architecture -- Poland. 1
- Art -- Study and teaching. 1
- Autograph albums. 1
- Botanical illustration. 1
- Business education -- Tennessee. 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching. 1
- Civil rights -- Tennessee. 1
- Collective bargaining -- College employees. 1
- College buildings -- Tennessee. 1
- College presidents -- Selection and appointment. 1
- College radio stations. 1
- College student government. 1
- College students' writings, American -- Tennessee. 1
- College teachers -- Employment -- United States. 1
- College teachers -- United States -- Rating of. 1
- College verse, American -- Tennessee. 1
- Corporations -- Charitable contributions -- Tennessee. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Counseling in higher education -- Tennessee. 1
- Discrimination in higher education -- United States. 1
- Dogwood Arts Festival (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching. 1
- Education -- Louisiana. 1
- Educational psychology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Endowments -- Tennessee. 1
- Fort Sanders, Battle of, Knoxville, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Franklin County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Grainger County (Tenn.) 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching. 1
- Hancock County (Tenn.) 1
- High schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Congresses. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945), and the arts. 1
- Interdisciplinary approach in education -- Tennessee. 1
- Jews -- Study and teaching. 1
- Kingsport (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Labor unions -- Tennessee. 1
- Lady Volunteers (Basketball team). 1
- Land grants -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less