Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of black-and-white photographs by Knoxville-based photographer Granville Hunt in the 1920s and 1930s.
This collection consists of photographs and corresponding negatives taken by Margaret Ann Roth. Some of the subjects depicted include football games at the University of Tennessee in the 1950s, various parts of the Smoky Mountains, and dams in various stages of construction in the East Tennessee area.
A single photograph depicting the Norris Dam during construction.
This collection houses a wealth of photographs that Robert Coe took of various TVA projects in the 1940s in addition to several graphs and maps.
This is a collection of 18 black and white photographs taken by the Tennessee Valley Authority. The photographs mainly depict construction sites and equipment and are dated circa 1942.
This collection consists of eight Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) photographs that show the building of Norris Dam by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC).
This collection houses a number of photographs that Walter M. Cline took in the 1930s of southeastern parks, roads, scenery, and TVA dams.
- Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.) -- Pictorial works. 2
- Alabama -- Pictorial works. 1
- Chattanooga (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Flood dams and reservoirs -- Pictorial works. 1
- French Broad River (N.C. and Tenn.). 1
- Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.). 1
- Inverness (Fla.) -- Pictorial works. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Pictorial works. 1
- Norris Dam (Tenn.) 1
- Norris Dam (Tenn.) -- Pictorial works. 1
- North Carolina -- Pictorial works. 1
- Stone Mountain (Ga.) -- Pictorial works. 1
- Tennessee -- Pictorial works. 1
- Tennessee Valley Authority -- History. 1
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team) -- Pictorial works. 1 ∧ less