Showing Collections: 281 - 300 of 306
University of Tennessee Seal and Symbol Collection
This collection houses images of various incarnations of University of Tennessee symbols, logos, and official seals as well as notes on and guidelines for their use.
University of Tennessee Self-Study Records
This collection houses records documenting a University-wide self study that the University of Tennessee completed in 1970. A small number of records describe a similar project conducted in 1961.
University of Tennessee Slide Collection
This collection houses slides depicting scenes at the University of Tennessee. Subjects include faculty in their offices, students around campus, nursing, and classes (for example freshman English).
University of Tennessee Slide Collection
This collection houses slides depicting a variety of scenes on the University of Tennessee campus. Subjects include faculty (for example former Chancellor Charles Weaver and former President Andrew Holt), staff, students, and buildings (particularly the business and engineering buildings).
University of Tennessee Sports and Memorabilia Collection
This collection houses a variety of items documenting sports at the University of Tennessee, including football tickets (signed by R. S. Lillard, Jr.) from 1962, football schedules for 1911, 1915, and 1938, a University of Tennessee calendar (including photographs) for 1914, an alumni pin, and two copies of the Alert Newsletter from 1962.
University of Tennessee (System) Building Bids
This collection houses specifications and bids for construction of and alterations, additions, and modifications to buildings on the University of Tennessee's Knoxville, Martin, and Memphis campuses. All of the bids were originally sent to the director of the Physical Plant, opened, and sent to the secretary of the Board of Trustees for review.
University of Tennessee Veterans Affairs Records
This collection consists of records documenting veterans' affairs at the University of Tennessee, particularly establishing policies relating to reporting status and monitoring veteran students attending the University with VA funding.
University of Tennessee World War II Memorial Service
This collection consists of a program for a memorial service held on October 20, 1946 to honor University of Tennessee alumni and students lost during World War II and a letter from University President James D. Hoskins to the family of Walter Welch Gentry inviting them to attend. The program includes poems, the order of services, and a list of deceased alumni and students.
University of Tennessee's Economic Impact on the Knoxville Metropolitan Statistical Area Reports
This collection consists of three Economic Impact Reports documenting the impact of the University of Tennessee on the Knoxville Metropolitan Statistical Area from 1985-1986 and the impact of the Athletic Department in October 1991. Both studies were completed by the Center for Business and Economic Research in the College of Business Administration at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
University of Tennessee's U. S. Constitution Bicentennial Committee Records
This collection houses materials created and gathered for the U. S. Bicentennial (1976).
University Relations Records
This collection houses notes, correspondence, and scripts that the University of Tennessee's University Relations department used to create video promotions and campaigns.
University Studies Collection
This collection houses materials documenting the first few years of the University Studies Program, an interdisciplinary collection of activities designed to provide a broad view of science, social science, and humanities. Materials include a timeline showing the establishment of the program, a 1986 program review, budget materials, and catalog entries.
This collection houses one ledger book containing financial information documenting the University of Tennessee from 1918 to 1919. Subjects include academic departments (civil engineering, agronomy, animal husbandry, botany, etc.), salaries, advertising, commencement, and other topics.
UT President and Chancellor Speeches and Prepared Statements
UT Radio Broadcast Programs
This collection houses scripts of radio programs broadcast on University of Tennessee radio stations from 1997 to 2005. The material for each month consists of a cover page with a one-line summary of each news story broadcast and detailed scripts (including handwritten edits) for each report. These reports cover University, state, and national news.
UT Residence Halls Scrapbook
This collection consists of a scrapbook documenting the University of Tennessee's Residence Halls, including Massey, Strong, Carrick, Reese, Melrose, Humes, Gibbs, Dunford, Clement, and Hess. It includes photographs of students and staff, Homecoming, Carnicus, All-Sing, Intramurals, projects, Closed Circuit TV, and buildings in addition to drawings of the residence halls.
Visiting Artists Program Tenth Anniversary Publication
This collection contains a publication titled Ten Twenty-Nine commemorating the tenth anniversary of the Visiting Artists Program at the University of Tennessee Department of Art in 1993. It includes lists of artists, their resumes, and images of their art.
Visiting Committee Report
Visual Arts Committee Brochure
The Visual Arts Committee produced this brochure to promote art displays in the University Center concourse and visiting artist lectures scheduled during the 1999-2000 academic year.
West Tennessee Experiment Station Record Books
These two record books document the work of the West Tennessee Experiment Station between 1924 and 1948. Record Book #1 covers general farm rotations (including wheat, clover, and cotton) from 1924 to 1948, and Record Book #13 records cotton varieties (including planting, picking, and yield) from 1924 to 1934. Each book is signed the Department of Agronomy, 1924.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. X
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 303
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 192
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 77
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 9
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 8
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 8
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 7
- African American college students -- Tennessee. 6
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 6
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 6
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects. 6
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 6
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 5
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 5
- History -- Study and teaching. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching. 3
- College presidents -- Tennessee. 3
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 3
- College students -- Tennessee. 3
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 3
- Commencement ceremonies -- United States. 3
- Debates and debating -- Tennessee. 3
- Education -- Study and teaching. 3
- Education -- Tennessee. 3
- Music -- Instruction and study. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee -- Finance. 3
- African American teachers. 2
- African Americans -- Education. 2
- College students. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- Dairying -- Study and teaching. 2
- Education, Higher -- Social aspects. 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Journalism -- Study and teaching. 2
- Professional development. 2
- Race relations -- Tennessee. 2
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee. 2
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- 4-H clubs -- Tennessee. 1
- Advertising -- Study and teaching. 1
- Affirmative action programs -- Tennessee. 1
- Affirmative action programs in education -- Tennessee. 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 -- Tennessee. 1
- American poetry -- Tennessee. 1
- Architecture -- Poland. 1
- Art -- Study and teaching. 1
- Autograph albums. 1
- Botanical illustration. 1
- Business education -- Tennessee. 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching. 1
- Civil rights -- Tennessee. 1
- Collective bargaining -- College employees. 1
- College buildings -- Tennessee. 1
- College presidents -- Selection and appointment. 1
- College radio stations. 1
- College student government. 1
- College students' writings, American -- Tennessee. 1
- College teachers -- United States -- Rating of. 1
- College theater -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- College verse, American -- Tennessee. 1
- Corporations -- Charitable contributions -- Tennessee. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Counseling in higher education -- Tennessee. 1
- Discrimination in higher education -- United States. 1
- Dogwood Arts Festival (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching. 1
- Education -- Louisiana. 1
- Educational psychology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Endowments -- Tennessee. 1
- Fort Sanders, Battle of, Knoxville, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Franklin County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Graduation (School). 1
- Grainger County (Tenn.) 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching. 1
- Hancock County (Tenn.) 1
- High schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Congresses. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945), and the arts. 1
- Interdisciplinary approach in education -- Tennessee. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Jews -- Study and teaching. 1
- Kingsport (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Labor unions -- Tennessee. 1
- Lady Volunteers (Basketball team). 1
- Land grants -- Tennessee. 1
- Lane College -- History. 1
- Law schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Lebanon (Tenn.) 1
- Letters. 1
- Library education -- United States. 1 ∧ less