Showing Collections: 101 - 120 of 307
This collection consists of a daybook and a ledger documenting East Tennessee College (later East Tennessee University). The daybook covers the years 1843 to 1869 while the ledger shows 1829 to 1858.
This collection houses a program and a final report documenting the East Tennessee Holocaust Conference, which was held in the University Center from April 1-3, 2001. The program contains a schedule of events and the final report includes short summaries of the effectiveness of the events as well as information on such topics as facilities and publicity.
This collection houses an unused East Tennessee University Board of Trustees Ballot from 1877.
This collection contains correspondence written by Emerson H. Fly in his capacity of Vice President of Business and Finance for the University of Tennessee system. Among the subjects discussed are retirement plans for employees, budgetary planning, and university fiscal policies.
The University of Tennessee's Employee and Organizational Development program printed these newsletters, entitled Training Pages, between 2006 and 2007. They are composed primarily of information about upcoming professional development classes.
This collection houses materials documenting Joseph E. Johnson's service as the University of Tennessee's Executive Vice President and Vice President for Development, including items showing the Space Institute, the Saturn Corporation, Whittle Scholars, facilities planning, and development.
This collection houses requests and planning documents that the University of Tennessee's sororities submitted to Facilities Planning to petition for space at the Sorority Village planned for the west end of campus. This collection also contains short descriptions of each sorority submitted previous to its formal request.
This collection contains four manuals for University of Tennessee faculty: a faculty handbook, a teaching guide, a manual for faculty evaluation, and a procedural manual for academic department heads and directors. All of the material dates from 2005.
This collection houses journals, reprints from journals, photocopied articles, papers from meetings, syllabi, bulletins, and newspaper articles written by or about University of Tennessee faculty members.
This collection houses seven record books containing Faculty Minutes and curriculum proposals from the years 1840 to 1857 and from 1869 to 1896. An additional volume of Special Records contains the report of the faculty to the Board of Trustees regarding the proposed curriculum for the Fall Quarter of 1884 and a newspaper account of the Board meeting in which the report was considered.
This collection houses newspaper articles, calendars, brochures, and annual reports documenting the Frank H. McClung Museum. Additionally, it includes several newspaper articles dealing with Ellen Lawson (McClung) Berry.
This collection houses a diary belonging to East Tennessee University Cadet Franklin H. McClung, Jr. The notebook was produced by Walton, Whann & Co. and includes a printed Calendar for Planters and Farmers covering 1871 to 1873. McClung added a February 1874 roll call for C Company of East Tennessee University Cadets and a list of officers and cadets on the blank pages at the end of the book.
This collection houses the December 2007 issue of The Ohio Journal of Science, which contains an obituary for University of Tennessee Professor Emeritus of Biology Frederick Hamilton Norris on page 136.
This collection consists of a Program Validation for the Glocker Building Renovation and Addition (SBC #540/09-02-01, June 21, 2001), renovation notes, and an invitation to the Topping Off Ceremony, where attendees were invited to sign the last beam being installed in the new College of Business Administration Building on March 2, 2007.
This collection consists of a list of graduate students attending the University of Tennessee's Graduate School in August of 1945. It includes each student's name, a record of his or her bachelor degree (with dates and conferring institution), major, and thesis title. The collection also houses a list of graduates with bachelor degrees in other colleges.
This collection contains two packets advertising the UTK Department of Graphic Design's 2000 Senior Show. Each packet includes invitations to the Show (held at the Foundry in Knoxville on April 28, 2000), a map, a list of student participants, and a group of cards containing graphic designs, student names, and quotations.
This collection consists of a program for Greeneville and Tusculum College's commencement exercises on April 23, 1875. It contains a brief schedule of events, including the names of speakers.
This collection houses an obituary for Professor Harry M. Jennison, who died in 1940. It was originally published in the Journal of the Tennessee Academy of Science.
This collection houses programs of study, including Public Health, School Health, and Safety, offered by the Health and Safety Department between 1974 and 1976.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. X
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 304
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 192
- Education, Higher -- Tennessee. 77
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 9
- Greek letter societies -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 8
- Tennessee Volunteers (Football team). 8
- Education, Higher -- Administration. 7
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 6
- Student activities -- Tennessee. 6
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects. 6
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 6
- African American college students -- Tennessee. 5
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 5
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Administration. 5
- History -- Study and teaching. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Honors courses. 4
- Agriculture -- Study and teaching. 3
- College presidents -- Tennessee. 3
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 3
- College students -- Tennessee. 3
- College teachers -- Tennessee. 3
- Commencement ceremonies -- United States. 3
- Debates and debating -- Tennessee. 3
- Education -- Study and teaching. 3
- Education -- Tennessee. 3
- Music -- Instruction and study. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Tennessee -- Finance. 3
- African American teachers. 2
- African Americans -- Education. 2
- College students. 2
- Counseling -- Study and teaching. 2
- Dairying -- Study and teaching. 2
- Education, Higher -- Social aspects. 2
- Information science -- Study and teaching. 2
- Journalism -- Study and teaching. 2
- Professional development. 2
- Race relations -- Tennessee. 2
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee. 2
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Public relations. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 2
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Funds and scholarships. 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- 4-H clubs -- Tennessee. 1
- Advertising -- Study and teaching. 1
- Affirmative action programs -- Tennessee. 1
- Affirmative action programs in education -- Tennessee. 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 -- Tennessee. 1
- American poetry -- Tennessee. 1
- Architecture -- Poland. 1
- Art -- Study and teaching. 1
- Autograph albums. 1
- Botanical illustration. 1
- Business education -- Tennessee. 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching. 1
- Civil rights -- Tennessee. 1
- Collective bargaining -- College employees. 1
- College buildings -- Tennessee. 1
- College presidents -- Selection and appointment. 1
- College radio stations. 1
- College student government. 1
- College students' writings, American -- Tennessee. 1
- College teachers -- United States -- Rating of. 1
- College theater -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- College verse, American -- Tennessee. 1
- Corporations -- Charitable contributions -- Tennessee. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Counseling in higher education -- Tennessee. 1
- Discrimination in higher education -- United States. 1
- Dogwood Arts Festival (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1
- Economics -- Study and teaching. 1
- Education -- Louisiana. 1
- Educational psychology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Endowments -- Tennessee. 1
- Fort Sanders, Battle of, Knoxville, Tenn., 1863. 1
- Franklin County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Graduation (School). 1
- Grainger County (Tenn.) 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching. 1
- Hancock County (Tenn.) 1
- High schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Congresses. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945), and the arts. 1
- Interdisciplinary approach in education -- Tennessee. 1
- Jews -- Study and teaching. 1
- Kingsport (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 1
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Labor unions -- Tennessee. 1
- Lady Volunteers (Basketball team). 1
- Land grants -- Tennessee. 1
- Law schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Lebanon (Tenn.) 1
- Letters. 1
- Library education -- United States. 1
- Louisiana Purchase Exposition (1904 : Saint Louis, Mo.). 1
- Medical education -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less