Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
This collection is composed of approximately 150 sketches by Anna Catherine Wiley drawn during the early 20th Century.
This collection contains a bound series of newsletters published monthly in the 1880s by the Chi Delta Literary Society at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Each issue has editorials, essays, poetry, news, event announcements, and local advertisements.
This collection consists of a newspaper clipping with a drawing labeled "Cadets University of Tennessee." The date is unknown.
This collection consists of a poem entitled
I was born about  years ago written by D. L. Southard in 1915. The poem is handwritten and is three pages in length.
The Freshman Caps Collection includes two University of Tennessee freshman caps from the year of 1947.
This collection contains the Home Economics Club scrapbook for the year 1958-1959. It contains various newspaper clippings, photographs, and letters documenting club events and activities throughout the year, as well as members' community and university involvement.
This collection includes three photos of Joseph Madison "Mat" McCallie from his time at the University of Tennessee, three medals awarded to him, one pair of epaulets, a pamphlet entitled "A Farm Boy in East Tennessee, 1863-1882" which details his life, and issues of the Chi Delta Crescent.
This collection contains a speech made at the 2015 Senior Banquet by one of the nine recipients of the Torchbearer Award, Kelsey Keny. The speech was a sentimental reflection Keny makes on her time as an undergraduate at the University of Tennessee.
The collection consists of personal papers, correspondence, pencil drawings and oversized newspapers created or collected by Mildred McPherson and her family between the years 1899 to 1988.
This collection consists of a seventeen-page typed document on the history of the Epsilon Eta chapter of Sigma Nu at the University of Tennessee.
This collection contains five newspapers from the first volume of The Summer School Spectator. It was printed and published for students while the University of Tennessee operated the Summer School of the South from 1902-1918. Its first issue published in 1909. The newspaper contains articles, advertisements, and classifieds pertaining to the Knoxville area.
This collection contains miscellaneous ephemera connected with the University of Tennessee. Dates of these ephemera range from late 19th century to the mid 20th century. Most of the ephemera is not related to each other, but are all related to the University of Tennessee.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Students. 10
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 4
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Students -- Periodicals. 4
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- History. 2
- Art, American -- 20th Century. 1
- Artists -- United States. 1
- College student government. 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Debates and debating -- Societies, etc. 1
- Debates and debating -- Tennessee. 1
- Drawing -- 20th Century. 1
- Fraternal organizations. 1
- High schools -- Tennessee. 1
- Letters. 1
- Military cadets -- Tennessee. 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Sports in art. 1
- State universities and colleges -- Tennessee. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 1
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Summer School of the South 1
- Women college students -- Tennessee. 1 ∧ less