University of Tennessee, Knoxville -- Buildings.
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains a two volume set of papers on the Burchfiel family compiled in 2000, in conjunction with the dedication of the William W. Burchfiel, Sr. Geography Building on the University of Tennessee campus (Knoxville).
The historic Hopecote house, built in 1924, was renovated by The University of Tennessee in 1976 as an honorable guest home. Hopecote was added to the National Registry of Historic Places in 2012. This collection includes scrapbooks, a guest book, pamphlets, photographs, newspaper clippings, and letters.
This collection houses photographs, legal documents, correspondence, blueprints, and other materials documenting the history and donation of Hopecote to the University of Tennessee. The images include exterior and interior views, the Hopecote Advisory Committee, donors, antiques, floor plans, and brochures. The legal documents include renovation plans, appraisal information and forms, and donor information.
The collections show architectural photographs of construction and post construction of the university buildings that were built by McCarthy Architects. The buildings included in the photographs of the Humanities and Social Sciences Complex, Art and Architecture building, Hodges Library, the buildings around Circle Park, the Presidential Court complex.
This collection contains photographs for the University of Tennessee Knoxville campus, people, and surroundings from the late 19th and 20th centuries.
This collection includes sixteen photographs of various buildings and locations on the University of Tennessee campus that were purchased as souvenirs from a local drugstore in Knoxville, Tennessee. These pictures were collected circa 1943 by Jo W. Henry (née Sara Jo Watson), a University of Tennessee alumna.
The Thompson-Boling arena construction photograph collection houses the photographs that were taken during the planning, construction, and finalization of Thompson-Boling Arena. The Thompson-boling Arena, home to the University of Tennessee's men's and women's basketball teams and the Lady Volunteer volleyball team, was first put in use during the 1987-88 sports season after its construction.
This collection contains four postcards with pictures of the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, referred to as Tennessee State University, Knoxville on the cards, at notable locations from 1910-1912.