Showing Collections: 21 - 40 of 62
This collection consists of one account book belonging to Duggan & Moon of Unionville, Tennessee. The account entries are dated from 1860-1876. A latter portion of the book was used to document an annual reunion (including names of attendees and minutes) of the pupils of W. E. Thompson in Unionville from 1927-1938.
This collection contains a day book dated 1897 for the E. E. Ogle Store of Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
This collection includes a cash sales account book for the Economy Millwork Manufacturing Company in Vestal, Tennessee from 1828-1829.
A handwritten ledger book contains records of purchases and trades made by an unidentified general store, possibly near Lake City, Tennessee, from 1911-1912.
This collection contains two ledger books from Greeneville, Tennessee, with entries from the Board of Mayor and Alderman on tax reports, town codes, and more between 1818 and 1871.
These account books for Holston Paper Mill are a log of buyers who purchased from the company during the years 1825-1836.
This collection contains an account book for Hooper Weakley Matthews of Bellsburgh (Dickson County), Tennessee. The account book is organized chronologically.
This collection contains an account book for Hurricane Iron & Mining Company from 1840.
This collection contains a cash book by the Imperial Transfers Company dated 1907 to 1910. The handwritten book contains information on daily cash receipts, pay rolls, and transfers with patrons. The first page indicates that the company's proprietors are "Brown and McCulla."
The collection contains one handwritten account book for Island Ford Mills in Jefferson County, Tenn. from 1863-1867.
This collection is an account book from April-June 1888 for J. Allen Smith and Company in Knoxville, Tennessee.
This collection includes a ledger dated 1911 for J. R. Payne Real Estate as inscribed on the first page. The book includes information about sales, rentals, and clients of the East Tennessee-based company. Also included are some loose materials including notes, correspondence dating between 1912-1918, and company letterhead for "J. H. Payne, Farms Any Size in Any Part of East Tennessee, Timber, Mineral and Grazing Lands."
This collection contains six ledger books of J. T. Stewart Furniture Company dating 1905-1928.
This collection contains one detailed bill from 1797 for James Collingsworth for "smith work done by him for the Cherokee" as he was ordered to do by General Robertson.
This collection houses a ledger that tracks James Lynn's purchases from 1859-1890.
These thirteen small notebooks, written primarily in German, contain daily lists of purchases or sales with prices. The three notebooks in English list groceries and dry goods. Some notebooks also include grids with monthly tallies.
This collection contains a ledger book belong to John H. Kain, a resident of Shelbyville, Tennessee. The dates of the ledger range from 1828 to 1848.
This collection consists of a single ledger, which records the goods and services purchased from John Jackson Polk from January-September 1891.
This collection consists of a handwritten diary of John Thompson's with entries dated between 1803-1811. Included is a travel account of Thompson's journey by boat from Nashville, Tennessee, to New Orleans, Louisiana, and his return on land via the Natchez Trace. Other entries include recipes, remedies, and miscellaneous tales. Typed notes about his entries accompanies the diary.
This collection includes two account books of Dr. John W. Cates. The first book dates from July 1863 to April 1865. The second book dates from September 1878 to October 1881.
- Subject: Account books. X
- Account books -- Tennessee. 31
- Account books. 22
- Account books -- Kentucky. 8
- Fulton (Ky.) -- History. 8
- Hardware stores -- Kentucky. 8
- Tennessee -- Commerce. 5
- Blacksmiths -- Tennessee. 3
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- Commerce. 3
- Account books -- Tennessee -- Jefferson County. 2
- Bedford County (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Diaries. 2
- General stores -- Tennessee. 2
- Greene County (Tenn.) 2
- Greene County (Tenn.) -- Commerce. 2
- Knox County (Tenn.) -- Commerce. 2
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 2
- Knoxville (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Memphis (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Merchants. 2
- Mills and mill-work -- Tennessee -- History. 2
- Physicians -- Tennessee. 2
- Unionville (Tenn.) -- History. 2
- Agriculture -- Tennessee -- History -- 19th century. 1
- Agriculture -- Tennessee. 1
- Agriculture -- United States -- Management. 1
- Alabama. 1
- Banks and banking -- Tennessee -- Knoxville. 1
- Blount County (Tenn.) 1
- Business -- Tennessee. 1
- Cherokee Indians -- Tennessee. 1
- Cherokee Indians. 1
- Construction industry -- Accounting. 1
- Cotton -- United States. 1
- Davidson County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Debts, Public -- United States -- History. 1
- Dickson County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Dry-goods -- Tennessee. 1
- Estates (Law) -- United States. 1
- Feed mills -- Tennessee. 1
- Franklin (Tenn.) 1
- Furniture 1
- Gatlinburg (Tenn.) 1
- Grainger County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Greeneville (Tenn.). 1
- Gristmills -- Tennessee. 1
- Hamilton County (Tenn.) 1
- Hickman County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Indians of North America -- Tennessee. 1
- Iron industry and trade -- Tennessee. 1
- Iron mines and mining -- Tennessee. 1
- Jackson (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Jefferson City (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Land tenure -- Tennessee. 1
- Lumber trade -- Tennessee. 1
- Madison County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- McMinn County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions. 1
- Medicine -- Tennessee. 1
- Memphis (Tenn.) -- Commerce. 1
- Mississippi River -- Description and travel. 1
- Morgan County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Morristown (Tenn.) 1
- Rheatown (Tenn.) 1
- Rutherford County (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Sevier County (Tenn.). 1
- Shelby County (Tenn.) 1
- Shelbyville (Tenn.) -- History. 1
- Slavery. 1
- Tax collection -- Tennessee. 1
- Tennessee -- Description and travel. 1
- Tennessee, East -- History. 1
- Tennessee, West. 1
- Tennnessee -- Politics and government -- 20th century. 1
- United States -- Commerce. 1
- Williamson County (Tenn.) -- History 1
- Women -- Tennessee -- Diaries. 1 ∧ less
- English 61
- German 1